DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simple programmed flight

tck444

Reactions
I would like to program a simple flight path; such as ascending and slow move forward ( or back ). Not really interested in setting geographic location or markers. Just trying to avoid any jerky movements from manual control. Wondering what is the easiest way ?

Flying Mavic Air. Suggestions welcome !

Last edited:
You didn't specify what model you have.

Tapfly might be useful. You point direction you want it to go and it turns and flies in that direction.

You didn't specify what model you have.

Tapfly might be useful. You point direction you want it to go and it turns and flies in that direction.

Mavic Air. Thanks, I will edit the post.

But, what about the altitude change ?

But, what about the altitude change ?
Easy, tap above the horizon line to make the AC climb up as it moves to the target; tap below the horizon level to make is descend as it moves. There are plenty of tutorials on YT.

He said he wanted to program it. Altitude changes during flight would take continuous monitoring.
I quote from the OP - "ascending and slow move forward ( or back ). Not really interested in setting geographic location or markers. Just trying to avoid any jerky movements from manual control". TapFly is the perfect solution for this.

That's precisely why I use tapfly: no jerky movements. The only caution is if your app crashes. When manual flying and the app crashes, I'll instinctively let go of the sticks and it hovers. But with tapfly, it will keep flying. If in doubt, hit the pause button.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku