DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Simple Solution for Slipping Goggles

Thanks, I will give that a try as soon as I can locate a sweat band.

Rob

I think you may need a time machine to go back to the 70's / 80's

Now we are really going to look like total morons with a elastic terry cloth and a big white box strapped to our heads!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Thanks, I will give that a try as soon as I can locate a sweat band.

Rob

Reactions: Soft7 and kidroc
Although sweat bands should be readily available where sporting goods are sold, these do well and are about a buck apiece from Amazon: Amazon.com : Sweatbands Cotton Sports Headbands - Soft and Stretchy 2" Terry Cloth Moisture Wicking Solid Color Athletic Headband (Available in Lots of Pack Quantities) by Kenz Laurenz (White 12 Pack) : Sports & Outdoors

The Goggles go on over the sweat band and should be difficult for someone to see -- not that appearance is probably much of a concern when wearing Goggles ... ;)

Now we are really going to look like total morons with a elastic terry cloth and a big white box strapped to our heads!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

True, but even those rather small Fat Shark goggles have two weird antennas showing which looks nerdy as well. Probably the best looking or least obvious googles are the ones made by Epson. But these are VERY expensive. And haven't tried them so know little about the specs in real world.

LOL THAT'S AWESOME...THE THINGS WE DO!!!!!!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser