DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Single smartphone app for flight and maintenance data without an online service.

kimpanattoni

Reactions
Hey everyone, Kim here:

So I have read through a few of the threads here regarding apps for your smartphone that allow you to create maintenance logs for your drone. Most of these conversations have not been updated for a year or longer, it seems, and I wanted to reinvestigate this as well as one more feature. Please bear with me here. :)

1. Smartphone maintenance log applications. Since it has been a year or two since this has been discussed (based upon the threads I found) at any length, I am looking for a customisable log book application that any or many of you have used for (in this case) my iPhone. Both platforms would be even better. :) It would be great if it were designed by and for pilots who need to create maintenance & diagnostic logs unique to their particular aircraft. It would need to have menus for preflight & post flight checks, calibration, diagnostics, part replacements, etc. And one more huge thing: It needs to be able to be used without a cloud service. That is the second most important thing. Being able to export this into a common file format to any platform would be ideal. As to the rest, I am not an app developer and barely can write HTML, so... hopefully this sort of thing exists. :p

2. DJI Flight logs and related data. I know that this can be seen via the DJI App, but I want to export it to my computer for my own record keeping, and have it formatted with both text and graphics side by side. Additionally, the ability to export this data as separate files would be incredible. As I understand it, the feature for following your logs in a video is not available anymore, so I am not worried about that. Having iTunes pull the data out via file sharing is rather annoying because to the best of my knowledge, nothing on the computer -and I mean an OS native app, not a cloud service- can do this.

Are we seeing a trend here? :p I need to be able to do all of this on both the computer and the mobile device platform at any given time, without using a cloud service or any web based app. Now if there are apps -both mobile and computer OS based- that has can do both points 1 and 2 in a single app, this is the best of both worlds. As my google-fu (and possibly forum-fu) is not strong in these areas, I turn to you. There has got to be something as comprehensive as this that does not involve the internet, even if there needs to be two separate apps to accomplish points 1 and 2. And in that eventuality, share data between them.

Note: Creating spreadsheets to log data is simple, but not very comprehensive, and cannot combine the robustness of a native DJI flight log from your drone into its own custom fields. As I understand it, these files are classified as text, but are not something that just any off the shelf software can read or assemble.

Please do let me know what you have found, and more importantly if these apps are current, as opposed to a year or so older. I know I may be asking for a 5 minute trip to Alpha Centauri on a sewing needle, but there have to be better solutions than I have found -most of which are old, and/or require the internet- so far.

Thank you for putting up with my newness to this whole world of drone piloting, I appreciate it as well as your patience. I admit that sometimes it can take me a while to catch on to things. :p

Thanks!

-Kim

Reactions: ResistanceFlyer
Hey everyone, Kim here:

So I have read through a few of the threads here regarding apps for your smartphone that allow you to create maintenance logs for your drone. Most of these conversations have not been updated for a year or longer, it seems, and I wanted to reinvestigate this as well as one more feature. Please bear with me here. :)

1. Smartphone maintenance log applications. Since it has been a year or two since this has been discussed (based upon the threads I found) at any length, I am looking for a customisable log book application that any or many of you have used for (in this case) my iPhone. Both platforms would be even better. :) It would be great if it were designed by and for pilots who need to create maintenance & diagnostic logs unique to their particular aircraft. It would need to have menus for preflight & post flight checks, calibration, diagnostics, part replacements, etc. And one more huge thing: It needs to be able to be used without a cloud service. That is the second most important thing. Being able to export this into a common file format to any platform would be ideal. As to the rest, I am not an app developer and barely can write HTML, so... hopefully this sort of thing exists. :p

2. DJI Flight logs and related data. I know that this can be seen via the DJI App, but I want to export it to my computer for my own record keeping, and have it formatted with both text and graphics side by side. Additionally, the ability to export this data as separate files would be incredible. As I understand it, the feature for following your logs in a video is not available anymore, so I am not worried about that. Having iTunes pull the data out via file sharing is rather annoying because to the best of my knowledge, nothing on the computer -and I mean an OS native app, not a cloud service- can do this.

Are we seeing a trend here? :p I need to be able to do all of this on both the computer and the mobile device platform at any given time, without using a cloud service or any web based app. Now if there are apps -both mobile and computer OS based- that has can do both points 1 and 2 in a single app, this is the best of both worlds. As my google-fu (and possibly forum-fu) is not strong in these areas, I turn to you. There has got to be something as comprehensive as this that does not involve the internet, even if there needs to be two separate apps to accomplish points 1 and 2. And in that eventuality, share data between them.

Note: Creating spreadsheets to log data is simple, but not very comprehensive, and cannot combine the robustness of a native DJI flight log from your drone into its own custom fields. As I understand it, these files are classified as text, but are not something that just any off the shelf software can read or assemble.

Please do let me know what you have found, and more importantly if these apps are current, as opposed to a year or so older. I know I may be asking for a 5 minute trip to Alpha Centauri on a sewing needle, but there have to be better solutions than I have found -most of which are old, and/or require the internet- so far.

Thank you for putting up with my newness to this whole world of drone piloting, I appreciate it as well as your patience. I admit that sometimes it can take me a while to catch on to things. :p

Thanks!

-Kim
Why don’t you want a cloud service? That’s the easiest and most obvious way to bridge between mobile and desktop. Some services can even tap into your DJI account and import the logs for you.

Why don’t you want a cloud service? That’s the easiest and most obvious way to bridge between mobile and desktop. Some services can even tap into your DJI account and import the logs for you.

Personally, for a few reasons. Primarily because I do not want to have to have to rely on them to convert data that I should be able to convert and catalogue without them. The information in the log files is not plain text and does not allow for individual record keeping as a result. Additionally, there are times when I might not be able to access them for several days at a time. If I am relying on an internet connection to do that, then I am straight out of luck. Software that can directly download (phone to computer), convert, sync, and be extensible with other apps on both platforms is far more versatile, and one does not have to rely on an internet connection, nor are they out of luck if something goes wrong with the host. Aggregating the larger sum of data, however, into an interactive and cross-referenceable media set is still not an option with or without a cloud service unless apps exist that can do it. Allow me to (attempt to) be a little more clear, though. Consider the following as a workflow:

1. Phone app records flight record video, as well as the metadata along with it.
2. Phone or computer app uses this information to create a multimedia log that can be cross-indexed with editable text fields below the video being watched, allowing the pilot to take notes and apply annotations as they are pinpointed to a particular video timestamp seen above said notes.
3. In the case of a timestamp, the app would then insert a visual marker on the scrub bar below the video, or a tappable/clickable maker overlaid onto the video. This would allow the user to view their annotations and notes at any given point without having to worry about scrubbing all the time. At the same time, the user could tap on the text and have it jump to a point in the video where the note was made, adjust the time more precisely, add additional notes that might have been missed the fist time around, and so forth.
4. This data being consistent on both the computer and mobile app allows for completely identical ways of working, just perhaps on a bigger computer screen for more visibility and precision. Additionally, any information needed that can be formatted into text can be exported as an external text or csv file depending on the user's needs and available software. For example, a text file with timestamps for each note or a spreadsheet viewable and editable in any spreadsheet app.

Now imagine relying on an internet connection to do all of that each time you need access to your data no matter where you are. While it is not likely you would get that sort of operability with an internet based solution, you would likely have to pay for it as well. As for it being "the easiest and most obvious way", it may be for some, but not everyone will think that one way is easier or obvious depending on their individual needs. Some people may not need all that I have described on a day to day basis when simply a spreadsheet and/or hard copy will be useful, but some people are very reliant upon visual aides and cues that can be addressed in this way. And again, there is the thing about having the videos of your flight logs as files you can store on your computer and refer to at any given time. I dunno about others, but while I think it is great that this works in the app, breakages on either end are not uncommon. An internet solution may not be available as I mentioned, but they are less likely to offer this sort of multimedia formatting without a fee that would cost more than the phone or computer app if those are even charged for by the developer. -And something else I forgot- There are those who simply do not want internet at home, and only use the internet for email and the occasional need to use the web for something related to health insurance or other internet based need. Those people will go to the library (or other such place thanks to COVID) for that. Homesteaders could be in such situations as well. Just food for thought.

As for the dji account, I do not know that I actually have one. I have never set up an account on their site to my knowledge, let alone on any app that I am aware of. Even so, it is still susceptible to the outages and such as described above, not the least of which is being without internet for an extended period of time or even having slow enough service to not get such a rich media experience. If the info is on the phone, it can be readily accessed by an app not only there but on a computer, and that extensibility and customisation can still be accomplished.

Hopefully that helps. :)

--And no, it seems I cannot give one line answers to save my life... everything seems to wind up a novel. Sorry!

-K

Personally, for a few reasons. Primarily because I do not want to have to have to rely on them to convert data that I should be able to convert and catalogue without them. The information in the log files is not plain text and does not allow for individual record keeping as a result. Additionally, there are times when I might not be able to access them for several days at a time. If I am relying on an internet connection to do that, then I am straight out of luck. Software that can directly download (phone to computer), convert, sync, and be extensible with other apps on both platforms is far more versatile, and one does not have to rely on an internet connection, nor are they out of luck if something goes wrong with the host. Aggregating the larger sum of data, however, into an interactive and cross-referenceable media set is still not an option with or without a cloud service unless apps exist that can do it. Allow me to (attempt to) be a little more clear, though. Consider the following as a workflow:

1. Phone app records flight record video, as well as the metadata along with it.
2. Phone or computer app uses this information to create a multimedia log that can be cross-indexed with editable text fields below the video being watched, allowing the pilot to take notes and apply annotations as they are pinpointed to a particular video timestamp seen above said notes.
3. In the case of a timestamp, the app would then insert a visual marker on the scrub bar below the video, or a tappable/clickable maker overlaid onto the video. This would allow the user to view their annotations and notes at any given point without having to worry about scrubbing all the time. At the same time, the user could tap on the text and have it jump to a point in the video where the note was made, adjust the time more precisely, add additional notes that might have been missed the fist time around, and so forth.
4. This data being consistent on both the computer and mobile app allows for completely identical ways of working, just perhaps on a bigger computer screen for more visibility and precision. Additionally, any information needed that can be formatted into text can be exported as an external text or csv file depending on the user's needs and available software. For example, a text file with timestamps for each note or a spreadsheet viewable and editable in any spreadsheet app.

Now imagine relying on an internet connection to do all of that each time you need access to your data no matter where you are. While it is not likely you would get that sort of operability with an internet based solution, you would likely have to pay for it as well. As for it being "the easiest and most obvious way", it may be for some, but not everyone will think that one way is easier or obvious depending on their individual needs. Some people may not need all that I have described on a day to day basis when simply a spreadsheet and/or hard copy will be useful, but some people are very reliant upon visual aides and cues that can be addressed in this way. And again, there is the thing about having the videos of your flight logs as files you can store on your computer and refer to at any given time. I dunno about others, but while I think it is great that this works in the app, breakages on either end are not uncommon. An internet solution may not be available as I mentioned, but they are less likely to offer this sort of multimedia formatting without a fee that would cost more than the phone or computer app if those are even charged for by the developer. -And something else I forgot- There are those who simply do not want internet at home, and only use the internet for email and the occasional need to use the web for something related to health insurance or other internet based need. Those people will go to the library (or other such place thanks to COVID) for that. Homesteaders could be in such situations as well. Just food for thought.

As for the dji account, I do not know that I actually have one. I have never set up an account on their site to my knowledge, let alone on any app that I am aware of. Even so, it is still susceptible to the outages and such as described above, not the least of which is being without internet for an extended period of time or even having slow enough service to not get such a rich media experience. If the info is on the phone, it can be readily accessed by an app not only there but on a computer, and that extensibility and customisation can still be accomplished.

Hopefully that helps. :)
Apple does not allow 3rd party apps to access local data for other apps so you are stuck with the iTunes route and you’d have to manually add records from the DJI app to the log app if you want to forgo a cloud service.

If you use Litchi the log files are unencrypted csv files which are human readable. You could use PowerPivot in Excel, Tableau, of PowerBI to create a database from the files which can be appended and composited.

Cache videos don’t contain the meta data you want.

AirData already does everything you want but it connects to the same server the DJI app connects to to download your logs automatically or you can upload manually. You could always keep a back up of your logs if you are worried about them being lost.

Otherwise you’ll need to make this program yourself because 99.99% of people would much rather have the cloud service.

Apple does not allow 3rd party apps to access local data for other apps so you are stuck with the iTunes route and you’d have to manually add records from the DJI app to the log app if you want to forgo a cloud service.

If you use Litchi the log files are unencrypted csv files which are human readable. You could use PowerPivot in Excel, Tableau, of PowerBI to create a database from the files which can be appended and composited.

Cache videos don’t contain the meta data you want.

AirData already does everything you want but it connects to the same server the DJI app connects to to download your logs automatically or you can upload manually. You could always keep a back up of your logs if you are worried about them being lost.

Otherwise you’ll need to make this program yourself because 99.99% of people would much rather have the cloud service.
Either I am not understanding the first line of that or something else is up... but there are plenty of iOS apps that share and even extend the use of data from app to app... like Camera2+ and even FaceApp have access to/can write to as well as import data to the camera roll for example, though there are others. Now perhaps getting it between the phone and computer, sure, that might be an iTunes thing, but if the phone app is writing the data as rich media like I described (and yes, I know as I said before, that I am asking for a ton of stuff) to a compressed data file in the file sharing section of iTunes and then can be opened up in a computer app that can use it, that happens all the time. As for adding them back to the DJI app, I would not expect that out of this process.

I have never heard of Litchi, actually. The other things you mention, however, I am not sure would be available to me as I do not use MS Office, just the Apple stuff, and sometimes open office or Google Docs. Rarely, those latter, though.

Cache videos... are you referring to the visuals I see in the flight logs replay screen that have the option for a Google maps underlay or are you referring to something else?

Yeah, I follow you there, but again, the idea here is not just the files, but the extensibility behind them as well as the export stuff I was mentioning.

I am not sure that it is 99.99%, but I do follow you on how the sort of thing I am describing is not the commonplace way to deal with this sort of thing.

To be more clear - since I am often not good at that :p - this is the graphical flight record movie I am talking about: 163274873_442157366889985_7964951671612820544_n.png

Either I am not understanding the first line of that or something else is up... but there are plenty of iOS apps that share and even extend the use of data from app to app... like Camera2+ and even FaceApp have access to/can write to as well as import data to the camera roll for example, though there are others. Now perhaps getting it between the phone and computer, sure, that might be an iTunes thing, but if the phone app is writing the data as rich media like I described (and yes, I know as I said before, that I am asking for a ton of stuff) to a compressed data file in the file sharing section of iTunes and then can be opened up in a computer app that can use it, that happens all the time. As for adding them back to the DJI app, I would not expect that out of this process.

I have never heard of Litchi, actually. The other things you mention, however, I am not sure would be available to me as I do not use MS Office, just the Apple stuff, and sometimes open office or Google Docs. Rarely, those latter, though.

Cache videos... are you referring to the visuals I see in the flight logs replay screen that have the option for a Google maps underlay or are you referring to something else?

Yeah, I follow you there, but again, the idea here is not just the files, but the extensibility behind them as well as the export stuff I was mentioning.

I am not sure that it is 99.99%, but I do follow you on how the sort of thing I am describing is not the commonplace way to deal with this sort of thing.
Under certain circumstances 3rd party apps can access very specific data from native iOS processes like photos, maps, and music files to name a few but this data sharing is highly controlled through the iOS SDK. You have to set that up in Xcode using apple’s code and the the list of things you can do is limited.

What you absolutely cannot do is access the data from a 3rd party app (just as DJI Go 4) inside of another 3rd party app. You’d have to have a native app or a cloud service as a go between. This is so Facebook or another 3rd party app doesn’t harvest your data. It only works with native apps because it’s tightly regulated by Apple and venerabilities can be patched with iOS updates. We call this sandboxing.

To get the data from the DJI app back to another app you’d have to round trip it. Get the data from DJI using iTunes and then add it back to the log app using iTunes. This is why it’s so much better to use a cloud service.

To be more clear - since I am often not good at that :p - this is the graphical flight record movie I am talking about: View attachment 126282
This isn’t a movie, it’s taking the data from the log file and creating a KML like file to run in the maps program. Again AirData does this with even more data displayed.

I’ve heard of people making PC programs to compile all the log files but those are all using excel and other such programs and they have to manually export the logs using iTunes.

Again it sounds like you want AirData and you can always back up the data locally if you are worried about losing it.

Under certain circumstances 3rd party apps can access very specific data from native iOS processes like photos, maps, and music files to name a few but this data sharing is highly controlled through the iOS SDK. You have to set that up in Xcode using apple’s code and the the list of things you can do is limited.

What you absolutely cannot do is access the data from a 3rd party app (just as DJI Go 4) inside of another 3rd party app. You’d have to have a native app or a cloud service as a go between. This is so Facebook or another 3rd party app doesn’t harvest your data. It only works with native apps because it’s tightly regulated by Apple and venerabilities can be patched with iOS updates. We call this sandboxing.

To get the data from the DJI app back to another app you’d have to round trip it. Get the data from DJI using iTunes and then add it back to the log app using iTunes. This is why it’s so much better to use a cloud service.

This isn’t a movie, it’s taking the data from the log file and creating a KML like file to run in the maps program. Again AirData does this with even more data displayed.

I’ve heard of people making PC programs to compile all the log files but those are all using excel and other such programs and they have to manually export the logs using iTunes.

Again it sounds like you want AirData and you can always back up the data locally if you are worried about losing it.
Point. And now I follow better re: Sandboxing. And yeah, I figured that was not actually a movie, but compiled data of some sort rendered graphically. I am simply describing the version of that data that is being played back as a movie. (Nomenclature is something I can be poor at, as I tend to not be able to "words for garbage" when trying to convey a concept. Thank you for being patient thus far! )

I should have indeed stated that I do not want the data from said software to go back into the DJI app -even if I did not quite get sandboxing, and since the DJI app would not be able to read it in as this new format anyway- but into the phone version of the software (again, not wording for garbage) and allow the phone version of the software to work with it just as the computer version would without losing any features.

I am asking the software as a whole to be able to do these things:
1. Gather the exported data that the Go app creates (again, file sharing in the case of iTunes in my case) and reformat it into something that can be worked with in a rich multimedia experience as described. The computer app can then offer functionality of creating new and customisable information such as pre/post flight logs, maintenance and repair logs, yule logs, (just kidding, trying to keep things light. :p ) and whatever else the user would want to create.
2. Once customised as the user needs, the software can export a file in its own format (yeah, I know...) that can be shared with the the phone using (in this case) the file sharing section of iTunes specific to the phone's version of the software, allowing the user to continue where they left off on the computer, do the same on the phone, and go back and forth in that manner, updating on each platform as data is changed and/or updated.
3, both platforms can export a data file that can be shared using file sharing, and for the more raw data -as in something exportable as such- both apps would have the ability to format what can be into a .csv file and accompanying images into a zip file or the like for whatever later use might be needed.

If AirData offered a way to do this sort of thing offline and via sync between the computer and the phone versions of itself and then do the rest of what I am asking of it, then awesome. Even if the user wants to sync it to the cloud later.

That being said, no matter the reasons, my requirements for this sort of thing be that it be done offline in some way and have the phone app (Again, not the DJI app, as this edit that would need to be specific to this app once it has been exported and reformatted, I do follow you there). The following might be an option:

1. Using some sort of means to get it off of the phone -in this case via iTunes file sharing from the DJI app as one can currently do.
2. Have the computer version of this increasingly mysterious app, import all of that information, format it in multimedia as mentioned, with the ability for the user to edit and annotate the living daylights out of it to their liking but in that interactive multimedia interface.
3. Get it back onto the phone via an export and using file sharing into the (increasingly complicated) phone app of the same name to allow for further fine tuning and tweaking, and allowing the user to add more data as they see fit. A lot like the basic functionality of software like Documents by Readdle, just far more feature rich.
4. Allow basic data export as well, such as .csv and images contained in a zip file for those that might want that option.

I can note the following though, and maybe you can help me figure this one out: I do not have any idea which specific data would I need to grab and return to the file sharing area afterwards.

I know again that it may seem weird to many to want to do it this way and without using something cloud related. I am fine with that, but these are my needs of such software. I do back up the data from the DJI file sharing area of iTunes, so that is never lost for me. This is simply an outcry for the sort of functionality I am looking for, and as you can no likely tell already, I am no developer. In the meantime, I am doing the csv thing, creating custom fields with popups, dates, checkboxes, etc. Perhaps later on I will make it more rich, including graphs and charts, etc until some sort of app exists. I just want everything in one place.

---- Okay, all of that aside, back to the first question that I had meant to ask: What is no/low cost and currently on the market that does the more basic logging, journaling, flight data compiling and the like as close to all of this? I am getting the feeling that AirData does based upon what you have said. I will look further into it based on your recommendations. :)

Thank you again for listening to my odd requests and keeping the conversation going. I do appreciate it, I promise!

Until next time,

-Kim

--EDIT-- Looks like it was just a GPS approximation for the Good to Fly data... I think.

----

Apparently I do have a DJI account... though if AirData is getting my address from them, it is wrong. If Airdata is getting it some other way, it is wrong, and I cannot seem to find in either place the right area to correct it. As I have not purchased from DJI before, I am not sure how they would have it to begin with.

Last edited:
Apparently I do have a DJI account... though if AirData is getting my address from them, it is wrong. If Airdata is getting it some other way, it is wrong, and I cannot seem to find in either place the right area to correct it. As I have not purchased from DJI before, I am not sure how they would have it to begin with.
You have to have a DJI account and log into it to use any DJI application so you signed up for one at some point.

You can log into your DJI account from AirData to connect the AirData service to your DJI account to automatically retrieve flight logs. Alternatively you can upload logs you got from the DJI app using iTunes file sharing. AirData is an online application.

Is a free online service to convert the encrypted flights logs from the DJI app into CSV files which can be read by Numbers or any spreadsheet application. It can also convert them to KML files which can be opened in Google Earth Pro which is also free. This is an online application and it does not composite multiple flights, just one at a time. CSV is the file type you’d want to pass back forth between applications. CVS is just text so they are small. No need to compress.

As far as I know there’s no offline way to decrypt the flight logs on Mac. Part of the reason these services are online/web based is because it is necessary to prevent the encryption key for decoding these files from being proliferated. DJI does not want people to be able to manipulate flight logs. That would cause their warranty program to crash. This is why they are encrypted in the first place.

You could look for programs that can composite data from multiple csv files if you don’t want to pay for a drone specific one. CSV files prolific and have been around forever so it wouldn’t be surprising if something exists that can compile data from multiple csv files. However, without any experience coding or using spreadsheet programs I imagine it will be difficult to ascertain any actionable intelligence from this.

You have to have a DJI account and log into it to use any DJI application so you signed up for one at some point.

You can log into your DJI account from AirData to connect the AirData service to your DJI account to automatically retrieve flight logs. Alternatively you can upload logs you got from the DJI app using iTunes file sharing. AirData is an online application.

Is a free online service to convert the encrypted flights logs from the DJI app into CSV files which can be read by Numbers or any spreadsheet application. It can also convert them to KML files which can be opened in Google Earth Pro which is also free. This is an online application and it does not composite multiple flights, just one at a time. CSV is the file type you’d want to pass back forth between applications. CVS is just text so they are small. No need to compress.

As far as I know there’s no offline way to decrypt the flight logs on Mac. Part of the reason these services are online/web based is because it is necessary to prevent the encryption key for decoding these files from being proliferated. DJI does not want people to be able to manipulate flight logs. That would cause their warranty program to crash. This is why they are encrypted in the first place.

You could look for programs that can composite data from multiple csv files if you don’t want to pay for a drone specific one. CSV files prolific and have been around forever so it wouldn’t be surprising if something exists that can compile data from multiple csv files. However, without any experience coding or using spreadsheet programs I imagine it will be difficult to ascertain any actionable intelligence from this.
I must have misunderstood about being able to export data from AirData exporting data... I am not seeing where to do that.

@RadioFlyerMan you are the only other person I know that prefers to manually log every flight. What is your workflow if we might ask?
I do not presently have anything that could be called a workflow, really. I am trying to find one that does what I want it to way to create one other than manual input. Ideally, I would have it do what I outlined in the checklists from my most recent post. Manual input is just as tedious as using a hardcopy book, and there is no graphical representation in the information per flight.

I do not presently have anything that could be called a workflow, really. I am trying to find one that does what I want it to way to create one other than manual input. Ideally, I would have it do what I outlined in the checklists from my most recent post. Manual input is just as tedious as using a hardcopy book, and there is no graphical representation in the information per flight.
I was asking another member his workflow which might be helpful to you. The message wasn’t directed to you.

The @ before a member’s name indicates a message is directed at that member and they will receive a notification.

Typically if I am addressing you I will either quote one of your messages or use a @ and then your member name like this @kimpanattoni.

See how the notification you received is different?

I must have misunderstood about being able to export data from AirData exporting data... I am not seeing where to do that.
52EB5DEA-F6B3-42AB-9FBE-44E3349DDEB5.jpeg
This is from the web app. You can download as a KML(generally for Google Earth, GPX(for more advanced mapping apps such as ArcGIS), CSV, or the original encrypted log.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore