DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Sir Royce Claymore Presents: Quonnie Pond

WOLF!! SEA EAGLE!! Sean, you are getting your money’s worth from Sir Royce Claymore if you want humor, maybe. I think he’s a few sheets to the wind.

WOLF!! SEA EAGLE!! Sean, you are getting your money’s worth from Sir Royce Claymore if you want humor, maybe. I think he’s a few sheets to the wind.

Ha! Sir Royce had to go on sabbatical after this one. He was much more clear-eyed for the next one.

Ha! Sir Royce had to go on sabbatical after this one. He was much more clear-eyed for the next one.
And I missed that he called you Sean and you are Seth. It could have been the rocks in that glass of Jack Daniels that were throwing him off. The clinking was putting him off rhythm.

And I missed that he called you Sean and you are Seth. It could have been the rocks in that glass of Jack Daniels that were throwing him off. The clinking was putting him off rhythm.

I regret sending him that crate of scotch as part of his payment. Mistakes were made. 😄 Sir Royce has sworn to be on his best behavior from now one. In fact it's been a few months so I should probably put together a new one for him to narrate.

Reactions: KurtpH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb