DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sisteron (France)

ikkel

Reactions
Sisteron,
The gate to the Provence, the guardian of the valley.
But most of all, a beautiful little city full of live with a impressive citadel on a rocky plateau.

Everything is shot with the osmo pocket

Enjoy

Very picturesque town.
Thanks for sharing.
The rock formations at 0:22 and thatched rooves at 1:21 were interesting as too the rampant wall fortifications.

The Osmo Pocket looks like a great tool to accompany a drone for footage.
Using similar cinematic techniques the effect is almost drone like in many places.

Reactions: ikkel
Very picturesque town.
Thanks for sharing.
The rock formations at 0:22 and thatched rooves at 1:21 were interesting as too the rampant wall fortifications.

The Osmo Pocket looks like a great tool to accompany a drone for footage.
Using similar cinematic techniques the effect is almost drone like in many places.
The pocket is indeed a great tool for use together with a drone.
I love the blending of the different shots to use for more dynamic.

Sisteron was a NFZ zone so that was for sure a no go for the drone then. But the the pocket makes nice stuff to, just use your imagination in that case.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Dude - i like your videos, I really enjoy the subjects as well. Two things that would improve the overall presentation is to 1. get a steady cam or gimbaled stick to eliminate the bouncing while walking your videos, and 2. the bells and wind and bird sounds (from other videos) are distracting and don't line up with the action. I would really reduce the numbers and intensity of those for a better production.

keep making these videos, they are really getting better with each one.

Reactions: ikkel
Dude - i like your videos, I really enjoy the subjects as well. Two things that would improve the overall presentation is to 1. get a steady cam or gimbaled stick to eliminate the bouncing while walking your videos, and 2. the bells and wind and bird sounds (from other videos) are distracting and don't line up with the action. I would really reduce the numbers and intensity of those for a better production.

keep making these videos, they are really getting better with each one.
Thnx for the feedback.

I'm trying out a 4th gimball axle now to see the effects.
Hard to find a quality gimball, but i'm testing.
Bad weather conditions for the moment to make new shots, hopefully next week better so I can take the drone and pocket out to film the autumcolors.
So for now i'm only posting previous video's.

Grtz

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent