DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skin template Mini 2

dj12bas

Reactions
Hello,

I have a Silhouette Cameo and want to make a skin for my DJI Mini 2 + Remote & Battery's but couldnt find a good skin template to work with that covers all parts.

Does anyone have this for me? Free or paid doesnt matter.

Thanks

Please don't be offended, but is this just for cosmetic appearance when on your table or at takeoff? What is a silhouette video? My only concern is what the drone views, not my view of the drone.

Please don't be offended, but is this just for cosmetic appearance when on your table or at takeoff? What is a silhouette video? My only concern is what the drone views, not my view of the drone.
Yes its for cosmetic only and has nothing to do with getting a beter visual of it when flying.

The silhouette Cameo is a machine to cut paper as example for a skin
But to cut/design the skin by myself i need a template with all the dimensions for the mini 2

You might try a search for the Mavic Mini which may work fine, as I've seen a template for it in one of these threads. Don't know if it was applicable to your Silhouette Cameo machine.

Hello,

I have a Silhouette Cameo and want to make a skin for my DJI Mini 2 + Remote & Battery's but couldnt find a good skin template to work with that covers all parts.

Thanks
Hello,

Thanks
Good morning from the UK. I tried every skin out there. A lot of them are badly made/designed. So i created my own. It took many, many hours, more than people imagine. I think the end result is great :) So do all my friends as they now get their skins from me :)

Have you found a good template yet ?

Good morning from the UK. I tried every skin out there. A lot of them are badly made/designed. So i created my own. It took many, many hours, more than people imagine. I think the end result is great :) So do all my friends as they now get their skins from me :)

Have you found a good template yet ?
i have a template that im going to try soon, but it isnt complete 100%.
Do you want to share your template with me?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S