DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins/wraps

Rattydude77

Reactions
Dont order from slick wraps.com good prices but didn't receive my wrap know paypal is battling it since I use PayPal 3 emails no response 3weeks later no wrap....I new I should of stuck with decal girl for my wrap needs live and learn.

Dont order from slick wraps.com good prices but didn't receive my wrap know paypal is battling it since I use PayPal 3 emails no response 3weeks later no wrap....I new I should of stuck with decal girl for my wrap needs live and learn.
That’s exactly why I will never use a PayPal account. I consider them a predatory lender.

Reactions: Dawn Patrol
I got a skin from DecalGirl.com and it was outstanding. Fit my mini perfectly. Arrived in 5 days, earlier than promised. Would buy from them again.

Attachments

• 745E6CBE-A1FE-4D6C-8ECC-037E94E80CEC.jpeg
    745E6CBE-A1FE-4D6C-8ECC-037E94E80CEC.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: Bobvt
i just did my second M1P with a wrap. got it from Amazon I think it took about 2 weeks to get in from the time i ordered. My first was neon orange and the second (done last night) is neon green. They are made by Wrap Grade and i did the batteries and controllers as wellIMG_0312.jpg

Newbie question on wraps, since I have a business that used to focus on wrapping vehicles ( now switched my focus to smaller decal and mainly shirt screenprinting) when BMW started using the shark fin style antennas, everyone wanted them wrapped in different colors, carbon fiber vinyl specifically as they didn’t offer a carbon fiber replacement in the early years, or they found vinyl was much cheaper. There was always the question WILL IT INTERFERE WITH THE ANTENNA RECEPTION? And not knowing the science I would reply WHO CARES, IT LOOKS COOL AND DECALS ADD HORSEPOWER. (That was always a good selling decal STICKERS ADD HORSEPOWER). Now I’m asking the same thing as I am planning on customizing my ma2, does the vinyl and overlaminate affect any aspects of a drones performance or signal reception and broadcasting?
While I know how much weight a full roll of printed vehicle wrap is, ther is some additional weight added to a vehicle, so now that you scale it down proportionately to the size and power of the drone I am guessing that mathematically and scientifically that adding any weight to any motorized object will decrease the performance, but most often so little you wouldn’t notice, is that the case here? And more importantly has anyone with full wraps experienced any signal reduction? Is there any warranty issues to be concerned with? Thanks for any feedback

I think the weight is insignificant, perhaps a couple of grams. I am not sure where on my M1P the antennae are but I know on the front arms there are two rectangles with intents. The wrap does not cover those.

WrapGrade not shipping to US now. Had to get my yellow from the Girl. Waiting.

PS: for Mini

Last edited:
i have a new neon yellow Sopiguard from 3M (wrap film series 180) that i will not be using. it is for a M1P i would be happy to sell it and ship it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS