DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sky Rats

It's better with the blur...great shot. do you see them at that altitude often?

That is a great and unusual drone photo!

It's better with the blur...great shot. do you see them at that altitude often?
It's not like when I was a kid. Not enough cornfields around anymore. When I shoot a sunset I usually go up to about 200 feet and that's what altitude this shot was taken at. I eventually followed them up to 340 feet.

great stuff watch the birdy, smile got you

Fantastic!

Great shot, I prefer the blur too, otherwise some may think you Photoshopped the birds in, if it were all sharp and hard lines.

Wow! Like the movie. AhaaaaaaaEeeeeeOuch

Hope no poop on your little bird, cool shot

Wow great pic, one of those once shots. I did that once with my Canon DSLR we we eating in a So. Illinois State Park restaurant and I saw some Hummingbirds at a feeder out the window, so I grabbed my Camera and got a couple of shots. When we got home I almost fell out of my chair one little bird in flight. It was hovering wings outstretched fully you could even see its little tiny feet. Gave it to my mother in law for a present and she cried. Wasn’t the only time, I did take there only baby. She liked my bad boy attitude back then, daughter of a preacher no less. 37 years later this January 1st 2020 3 adult Children and 5 Grandchildren, life has been pretty great. I didn’t fit very well into that Christian College well but at least I got my Ms. from it!
To be 20 again, we’d still do it the same way. It’s been a blast. Happy New Year everyone.?????????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000