DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skypixel doesn't display photo spheres in 3d anymore.

Dr Spaceman

Reactions
I have uploaded this photosphere image to sky pixel (here) and for some reason, it doesn't show as a 3d image. I have a couple of other photo spheres which do show up and as far as I'm aware I have done nothing different. I had this issue with another photo and I have no idea how I fixed it. I uploaded the photo directly from the DJI fly android app.

Any idea what's going on here?

I have uploaded this photosphere image to sky pixel (here) and for some reason, it doesn't show as a 3d image. I have a couple of other photo spheres which do show up and as far as I'm aware I have done nothing different. I had this issue with another photo and I have no idea how I fixed it. I uploaded the photo directly from the DJI fly android app.

Any idea what's going on here?
It's not just you. Normally I was able upload my pictures direct from DJI Fly (or DJI Go 4) and they showed as interactive 'have a look around' panos, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. My workaround was to use the cached copy on my phone which Google Photos turns into a 360. I then downloaded it to my PC and uploaded it from there to SkyPixel. It's a bit of hassle to do it that way, but it worked.

It's not just you. Normally I was able upload my pictures direct from DJI Fly (or DJI Go 4) and they showed as interactive 'have a look around' panos, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. My workaround was to use the cached copy on my phone which Google Photos turns into a 360. I then downloaded it to my PC and uploaded it from there to SkyPixel. It's a bit of hassle to do it that way, but it worked.
Oh nice that works, thanks!

For anyone else just download the full unwrapped image (looks like a big long image) and upload it manually not in the app!

Reactions: The Fat Controller
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS