DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skyreat DJI Mini 3 Pro Accessories Promotion on Amazon Prime day!!!

Skyreat

Reactions
Hello everyone,

We will do 10% off for dji mini 3 pro accessories between July 11- July 15, Both US and Europe amazon,please check the following link :

Amazon.de

Propeller holder for dji mini 3 pro :
10% off code : J4ULYAKE (July 11-July 13)

RC PU shoulder case:
10% off code :CWW7REWZ (July 11-July 13)

Hard waterproof case :
10% off code: E7PWBXTM (July 11-July 13)

Amazon.com

Just check this promotion link :

Sorry! Something went wrong! (July 10-July 15)

Hello everyone,

We will do 10% off for dji mini 3 pro accessories between July 11- July 15, Both US and Europe amazon,please check the following link :

Amazon.de

J4ULYAKE -->"Dieser Gutscheincode ist ungültig."

J4ULYAKE -->"Dieser Gutscheincode ist ungültig."
We made another 20% off discount for above 3 products in DE, so we cancel the promotion code here.

But US 10% off code is working now.

The "Anbee" extensions are one of two promienent designs. The other looking like Helo skids that unfold. I bought both to compare. While they both do the job, the Helo skid type doses not fold "flat", as the skids overlap while foldeded and the body adds extra depth, making issues with packing. The Anbee one with the strap folds much flatter and can be installed with the gimbal cover still on. The skid type reqires removal of the gimbal cover before installation.

There are a number of accessories that allow lanyard attachment, but they are all pretty expensive for what they are. Many of us have lanyards laying around anyway. I don't like the thick camera-strap type so don't want to play up for a fancy strap when all I need are the screw in eyelets or something that I can attach my existitng lanyards too. If the eyelets were available at the hardware store they'd cost 25¢- 50¢ for two of them.

What I'm hoping to find is a case that the controller can stand up on its side rather than wasting so much real estate in the case. Nothing commercially available so far that can stand the controller on its side. The RCN1 has been around for a couple years now Maybe someone will figure it out and produce a wider case which will free up a LOT of case space. .

I was looking at this case. it may be what you are looking for...

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B2F722RR/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=AWJVJHDOF73AS&psc=1

The "Anbee" extensions are one of two promienent designs. The other looking like Helo skids that unfold. I bought both to compare. While they both do the job, the Helo skid type doses not fold "flat", as the skids overlap while foldeded and the body adds extra depth, making issues with packing. The Anbee one with the strap folds much flatter and can be installed with the gimbal cover still on. The skid type reqires removal of the gimbal cover before installation.

There are a number of accessories that allow lanyard attachment, but they are all pretty expensive for what they are. Many of us have lanyards laying around anyway. I don't like the thick camera-strap type so don't want to play up for a fancy strap when all I need are the screw in eyelets or something that I can attach my existitng lanyards too. If the eyelets were available at the hardware store they'd cost 25¢- 50¢ for two of them.

What I'm hoping to find is a case that the controller can stand up on its side rather than wasting so much real estate in the case. Nothing commercially available so far that can stand the controller on its side. The RCN1 has been around for a couple years now Maybe someone will figure it out and produce a wider case which will free up a LOT of case space. .

I'm going to hang onto the Mini 2 for awhile. I waited 18 months for DJI to release the SDK so 3rd party apps would be available. And while I have a DroneMask that work with any drone app where you can connect to the controller via cable, including the Mini 3 with the RCN1 controller. But sadly there is no ability to connect with a cable with the RC Pro controller. Too bad. It would have been awesome to be able to have a second device where a friend could be watching with phone, or tablet. I'm hanging onto my Mavic 2 Pro as well. While it doesn't have some of the updated features of some of the DJI Fly fireworks that are available for some of their drones, it is still formidable and I didn't see the cost/reward difference of the Mavic 3 to warrant going in that direction as good as the Mavic 3 is.

Reactions: MR.G
Speaking of accessories... I was pondering getting another Apach 2800 for my Mini 3, but for $35 I ordered the Skyreat case for the RC Pro. But you know what I noticed... If you ordered what appears to be the same case for the RCN1 controller the price is $21, not $35. Capitalism is alive and well. My guess is that most of the extra $14 is margin.

Does anyone have the Skyreat case for the Mini 3/ RC Pro? What are the dimensions. The website dimensions are confusing and the picture don're really provide size perspective. Skyreat case

I also looked at the Supfoto case, similar to the Skyreat at the same price. Their illustration shows that it holds extra batteries, but not the charging hub. If one were to travel with this case wouldn't you want/need the hub? I don't get that one.

Reactions: MR.G
I have that Skyreat case coming Next Tuesday and will report back when I get it.

Speaking of accessories... I was pondering getting another Apach 2800 for my Mini 3, but for $35 I ordered the Skyreat case for the RC Pro. But you know what I noticed... If you ordered what appears to be the same case for the RCN1 controller the price is $21, not $35. Capitalism is alive and well. My guess is that most of the extra $14 is margin.

Does anyone have the Skyreat case for the Mini 3/ RC Pro? What are the dimensions. The website dimensions are confusing and the picture don're really provide size perspective. Skyreat case

I also looked at the Supfoto case, similar to the Skyreat at the same price. Their illustration shows that it holds extra batteries, but not the charging hub. If one were to travel with this case wouldn't you want/need the hub? I don't get that one.

Hello everyone,

Amazon.de

RC PU shoulder case:
10% off code :CWW7REWZ (July 11-July 13)

Hard waterproof case :
10% off code: E7PWBXTM (July 11-July 13)

Amazon.com

Just check this promotion link :

Sorry! Something went wrong! (July 10-July 15)
I'm just curious... Why is the Skyreat case for the RC Pro $15 USD more than the case fo the RCN1? $35USD vs $21USD?

If you want a good laugh, compare the two photo clips.

Now look at the dimension listing on top photo clip and you will see two identical case, though different photos. Then look to the next image and see at the listed dimensions. Scroll down to the the next ad final image and look at those dimensions of the next shot which was listed under the Gard Tok brand, though the case is branded "Skyreat".

From the top image you can see why I was confused. The actual Skyreat brand has a quicker delivery, July 26, though a few dollars more. As GardTok is promising the 2nd week in August. I have to wonder if Skyreat delivery will actually be on time So many deliveries have been late recently. FedEx was a disaster last week.

1657856755719.png

1657856362579.png1657856288542.png

GardTok is one of our dealer on amazon, the products are the same,please don't worry. About this dji rc controller case, Some one said the place part for the drone is too small, it's not small, What you need to pay attention to is to put the ""butt" part of the mini 3 first, and then put the "head" part, you will find that the hole position is very consistent!

Reactions: Torque
The cut out doesn't allow for the prop holder it's far to tight you have to force it in then damaging the prop holder

That's the thing with some of the newer cases. Instead of coming with foam inserts as illustrated below, they come with "vacuform" insert that cannot be (cleanly) modified. The Dakkit case that I purchased for my Mavic 2 allowed me to cut out some space so i could leave my Arc V strobes on the arms when packed.

I bought a case for my Mini 2 with the vacuform insert and never used it, not even once. I should have returned it. I'll probably cut out the insert entirely and use it for something else, or get some foam somewhere and do a custom cut of my own. If you like the case instead of a prop holder perhaps you can get some two-sided velcro and "tie down" the props with that instead of a the commercial prop holder.

I kind of like the Skyreat case and because the vacuform insert has some give, I can successfully pack what I need in it. Being slimmer and lighter and with a strap I can see using it from time to time. The Apache 2800 gives maximum protection and maximum gear, the FMC case is minimal but offers no protection and carries minimal stuff and the Skyreat is somewhere in the middle. All three cases fit in my backpack.

1659198099074.png
Dacckit_AmazonPic.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov