DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

skyreat filters

mardenq

Reactions
bought the 5 pack of nd/pl filters to try,if the two marks are lined up is the polerizer on or off ?

Mine arrived on Monday. The 5 pack, but for some reason they sent me 2 of the ND32 filters and no ND16!
Yes, the notches lined up appears to be off.

Yes, you need to look through the filter and rotate to get the best results..which will vary as the MM rotates in relation to the sun. There is a 90 degree rule that can help set the polarizing filters for good all around, but not optimum results.

I have the Tiffen set, and I don’t think there’s an “on or off”....if they are like other polarizing filters, it all depends on the angle of the light

Yes, you need to look through the filter and rotate to get the best results..which will vary as the MM rotates in relation to the sun. There is a 90 degree rule that can help set the polarizing filters for good all around, but not optimum results.

I have the Tiffen set, and I don’t think there’s an “on or off”....if they are like other polarizing filters, it all depends on the angle of the light
I used to point my 35mm with polorizer at a window, and turn the filter ring till the glar on the window dispersal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr