DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Sledding Video

Good job!! You should have hid in the bushes like a creeper! LOL

Last edited:
Captured a family memory. Nice!

I like it! My only suggestion is a personal one, I hate being in a video of this type. Maybe look for a location where you are hidden or edit the pilot out. Nice peaceful clip...

Thanks for the comments, I agree, I hate being in my own videos and hide behind a tree whenever I catch myself in the viewscreen. More comments please, positive or negetive, I can take it.

You let your child use a sled with steel runners:eek::eek:. Just kidding of course, those sleds are classics and not easily found. You must have kept it from your childhood?

Rosebud

Reactions: CorralesDan
I almost did not watch it because we moved from Michigan to Florida and I did not want to watch anything with snow.
But you did a great job and making memories to share with the people you care about will make them happy.
Now when you say "remember when" you can wow them with "let me show you something."

That was really cool. I really want to see snow !!! Just a couple of times in my life I saw it.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the WINDY CITY.
Good job on the Video.

I enjoyed this, and also liked the piano music.

There are are SO many “following” shots in drone video of human action. I appreciate the one “leading” bit, and an almost side view in another shot. Those are harder, and what I’d like to do more of!

Well done Dad.
Some of us like to see the pilot too. : -)
I agree, I like to get a quick perspective of where the pilot was flying from, especially in mountain or wide open areas that go a good distance. Also I like seeing the takeoff and landing. After all this is a drone forum. If you just want the scenery I guess that's fine too, but I can watch TV for that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3