DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sling bag for Mini 3 + RC w/ screen + extra battery and basic accessories

courtlandre

Reactions
Looking for a basic sling bag that fits just the drone + RC + 1-2 extra batteries and some basic accessories. Minimal with little/no extra space.

Any recommendations?

Looking for a basic sling bag that fits just the drone + RC + 1-2 extra batteries and some basic accessories. Minimal with little/no extra space.

Any recommendations?
This is from an Australian Distributor, Just ordered this item, but now no more stock until I believe mid June. I was looking for a similar case to carry my Mini 3 Pro, Batteries and RC Controller. Not sure where you are located, not sure if they ship to other locations outside of Australia, but I found the price of this carry bag reasonably priced.

Any recommendations?

I had this bag when I carried my Spark.

I was able to carry nine batteries, the Spark, some accessories and an iPad mini4 attached to the remote with ease.

Reactions: Torque
Thanks for all the suggestions. Ended up ordering the North face jester bag. Most likely way too small, but I'm hoping I can fit the drone/battery inside and then the controller on the bungies on the outside.

Reactions: MA2 317 and ssvdh66
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242