DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Slo Mo at Menacuddle Holy Well

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
For my latest flight, I've returned to the serenity of Menacuddle Holy Well & Gardens, on the outskirts of my home town, St. Austell. It's a bit of a different feeling to this clip, with experiments in slow motion & longer shutter speeds. There's something about the low sun, winter / autumnal colours, & slow mo water that I find very relaxing. I hope you enjoy.

@Jeremy Clark very nice a bit like a scaled down version of Niagara Falls, only problem was i had to visit the loo after watching all that flowing water

We just watched it on the Large Screen for a WOW moment, my girl loved it.
i recorded her reaction and I may post it latter. That was an enchanting video and that slow motion with your play on the shutter was really well done.

2022-12-10_20h49_15.png

Phantomain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water ,

We just watched it on the Large Screen for a WOW moment, my girl loved it.
i recorded her reaction and I may post it latter. That was an enchanting video and that slow motion with your play on the shutter was really well done.

View attachment 158128

Phantomain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water ,
Thanks so much. I’m glad she liked it. I definitely will use slow mo and different shutter speeds more often

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
You shot that waterfall from every angle and the whole film is a triumph for you. Beautiful and serene-even these beauty spots attract plastic bags (approx 1.16) but in no way did it interrupt the flow of the piece. Brilliant and thanks.

For my latest flight, I've returned to the serenity of Menacuddle Holy Well & Gardens, on the outskirts of my home town, St. Austell. It's a bit of a different feeling to this clip, with experiments in slow motion & longer shutter speeds. There's something about the low sun, winter / autumnal colours, & slow mo water that I find very relaxing. I hope you enjoy.

"Envelope, please. And the winner of best short nature video and editing....The "Kornwall Kid."
Pick up the phone, Jeremy, Hollywood is calling!

You shot that waterfall from every angle and the whole film is a triumph for you. Beautiful and serene-even these beauty spots attract plastic bags (approx 1.16) but in no way did it interrupt the flow of the piece. Brilliant and thanks.
Thanks for the kind words. The bloody plastic bags were so annoying. I tried getting them out, but bad back and knees and a fat stomach stopped me!! 😂😂

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada