DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Slow Motion of some Rain Drops on the Trees : No flight .

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Can Music tell a story , Yes
Can music portray my eagerness to get into the Storm , it can if your in slow motion .

The Mavic 3 was Geared up for the Storm , a little hail, little rain , than it was gone.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain / Snow and Land on the Water ..

2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

The music was certainly ominous*

It did show what I would call, "a really "sh..ty day."

Can I be a little critical without hurt feelings?
You spent more than 1:13 minutes on the deck and another minute at the railing. I was hoping to finally take off.

*adjective: ( giving the impression that something bad or unpleasant is going to happen; threatening; inauspicious.)

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
So this is about me waiting for the sats to trigger but by the time I got them the downpour was over. I kept getting excited that i was close to take off point which I thought the music did a good job of portraying

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Record Rain Drops .

Last edited:
Reactions: dug611
I understand. So how long did it take to get satellites? I am still in the deciding stage on the M3.

The tree branches closest to you were moving much more than the rest almost like it was challenging you or trying to grab you. Lol we all know how dangerous they can be, just ask Charlie Brown. 😁

Can Music tell a story , Yes
Can music portray my eagerness to get into the Storm , it can if your in slow motion .

The Mavic 3 was Geared up for the Storm , a little hail, little rain , than it was gone.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain / Snow and Land on the Water ..

View attachment 144398
Auhhh, not your best, way too slow. I think I've seen your porch railing enough.

• Haha
I do agree, I will change the title to some Slow Motion of the Rain drops,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett