DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Small mini 2 case for my backbag

laurent45

Reactions
Hi All
On forums and posts, I saw often large rigid cases fitting with all the combo set.
Even for me the case provided with the Mini 2 combo set is too large.
I need something more compact than I can put in my backbag, and still have space for all the rest of my hike gear (+my younger son gear).
I would be even ready to have 2 cases : 1 for the drone and 1 for the controller.
All your feedback and links (either on Ebay or Amazon) would be welcomed
Thanks in advance. This forum is great

Hello Laurent45:

If you’d like to separate the drone and the controller in different cases you could consider these two. They aren’t cheap, but I suspect they are high quality. Here is a video presentation of them.

I use this case from PGYTECH for bike and backpacking with my Mini 2. After reconfiguring the interior dividers I can fit the drone with inserted battery, the controller, two additional batteries, spare props, sunshade for controller, and a few other odds & ends. It is smaller and more protective than the original case, but not much, if any, lighter.

Howard

Hi All
On forums and posts, I saw often large rigid cases fitting with all the combo set.
I need something more compact than I can put in my backbag, and still have space for all the rest of my hike gear (+my younger son gear).
I would be even ready to have 2 cases : 1 for the drone and 1 for the controller.
The Sunnylife Eva case for the Mini only is good, i use it while out hiking and mountain biking, I have the controller in silicone skin only as it a fair brick.

I use two DJI Sleeves for Mavic drones and just put them between my clothes in the backpack.

pics, please!!
It’s this

Fits the controller fine, even with the thumb sticks on. For the drone, you can go for the smaller sleeve (the one for the Mavic air) or use the extra space for a battery.

It’s this

Fits the controller fine, even with the thumb sticks on. For the drone, you can go for the smaller sleeve (the one for the Mavic air) or use the extra space for a battery.
thanks!

Hi All
Check out Gearbest. From China like so much stuff, but the cases are very good for the price. A combo for each of the drone and controlker is about $20. Ordered the same ones when I had my Mavic Air. Good protection and small.

Attachments

• 4ACDEF98-58D6-4955-8BF0-74899CF28251.jpeg
    4ACDEF98-58D6-4955-8BF0-74899CF28251.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 18
Hi All
I have this case and I throw the whole setup in my backpack. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08NT8TBJK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hello Laurent45:

If you’d like to separate the drone and the controller in different cases you could consider these two. They aren’t cheap, but I suspect they are high quality. Here is a video presentation of them.

I use this case from PGYTECH for bike and backpacking with my Mini 2. After reconfiguring the interior dividers I can fit the drone with inserted battery, the controller, two additional batteries, spare props, sunshade for controller, and a few other odds & ends. It is smaller and more protective than the original case, but not much, if any, lighter.

Howard
Do you think the smart controller would fit into the PGYTECH case?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka