DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smallest bag possible for MA2, 2 batteries, and the Smart Controller only with carry handle?

dcpmark

Reactions
Help me find my day bag! I'm obsessed with finding the smallest carry bag possible .....the FlyMore bag not is too bad, but could be smaller and the non-removable (without cutting) shoulder strap makes it not my first choice. Lots of padding and/or cutouts aren't needed for my day bag, although dividers are good to keep everything from touching. I tried several bags already......Lowepro Adventura SH 120R II and SH 140 II, and the 120 is too small while the 140 works well for the regular controller it is not the right configuration for the Smart Controller, and with both extra batteries in the side pockets it's pretty much the same size as the FlyMore bag anyway.

If I can't find one I'll probably cut the shoulder strap off of the FlyMore bag and call it a day. ?

TBH the fly more bag is about as small as I’d want. Even with just the drone, batteries, and controller space is tight.

Maybe you got a different FlyMore Combo bag than I did.....mine has tons of extra space. I can stick my whole hand in the bag on the side where the RC and batteries are, not to mention the wasted space above the batteries.

C7E06A87-EB7B-4B37-9D02-0774FB45FF13.jpegDBAE0D90-C431-44DE-BE41-43322427D643.jpeg

Personally, I wish DJI used a bag similar to the bag offered for the Mini Fly More. It looks fantastic and is minimal, as well. If I hadn’t purchased my Air 2 already — in love with it, too‼️ — I’d buy the Mini Fly More because the bag is so cool. Alas! I don’t really need the Mini, so I’ll pass, UNLESS someone on this forum wants to sell their Mini Fly More at a good price???

Personally, I wish DJI used a bag similar to the bag offered for the Mini Fly More. It looks fantastic and is minimal, as well. If I hadn’t purchased my Air 2 already — in love with it, too‼ — I’d buy the Mini Fly More because the bag is so cool. Alas! I don’t really need the Mini, so I’ll pass, UNLESS someone on this forum wants to sell their Mini Fly More at a good price???

Help me find my day bag! I'm obsessed with finding the smallest carry bag possible .....the FlyMore bag not is too bad, but could be smaller and the non-removable (without cutting) shoulder strap makes it not my first choice. Lots of padding and/or cutouts aren't needed for my day bag, although dividers are good to keep everything from touching. I tried several bags already......Lowepro Adventura SH 120R II and SH 140 II, and the 120 is too small while the 140 works well for the regular controller it is not the right configuration for the Smart Controller, and with both extra batteries in the side pockets it's pretty much the same size as the FlyMore bag anyway.

If I can't find one I'll probably cut the shoulder strap off of the FlyMore bag and call it a day. ?
I'm selling my MA2 Fly more bag. 50.00 and I pay shipping in the USA.

Personally, I wish DJI used a bag similar to the bag offered for the Mini Fly More. It looks fantastic and is minimal, as well. If I hadn’t purchased my Air 2 already — in love with it, too‼ — I’d buy the Mini Fly More because the bag is so cool. Alas! I don’t really need the Mini, so I’ll pass, UNLESS someone on this forum wants to sell their Mini Fly More at a good price???
They sell them on eBay for ~$30 and many aftermarket ones for about $20.

Will the MA2 fit in it?

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I'll get something like this: Portable Carry Case For Mavic Air 2 Waterproof Scratch Proof Anti Shock Accessor | eBay

While slightly bigger than the DJI case but I think these aftermarket ones will offer better protection and easier access. The DJI bag just don't offer any good way to put the batteries in without them banging into each other. I'm very disappointed with that.
I put my extra batteries in plastic baggies to keep them from shorting out just incase the contacts came in touch.

It seems a few places are offering the Mavic 2 Pro case, which by the way does not look like the cheap piece of crap that the MA2 bag is, for the MA2. Might not be able to get the two extra batteries in, just one.

I do like this one too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada