DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart contoller questions

eastsidedronr

Reactions
1. I often fly in areas without cell service Will the radar chart still work as long as i have gps, and without having to use my phone as a hot spot? I never use maps just the radar chart

2. If the screen goes black while flying can i hook up the standard remote controller and phone?

3. No black friday deals on sc?

Last edited:
Internet (Wi-Fi also qualifies) would only be needed to cache maps, which you can do ahead of time.

If you set up the second remote as a secondary, then you can switch to the regular remote. Otherwise to switch you'd have to rebind.
Note that primary controls takes precedence and some settings are not available on secondary remote.

No black Friday deals on SC from DJI. Other dealers might.

Internet (Wi-Fi also qualifies) would only be needed to cache maps, which you can do ahead of time.

If you set up the second remote as a secondary, then you can switch to the regular remote. Otherwise to switch you'd have to rebind.
Note that primary controls takes precedence and some settings are not available on secondary remote.

No black Friday deals on SC from DJI. Other dealers might.
Thanks ! Id like not to use my phone at all while flying so i can save its battery.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair