DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller and HDMI out to Goggles

RGS2010

Reactions
Although my Smart Controller is working great for general flying and video now on my Air 2S with the addition of fastest SD Cards, it will not output video to my FatShark goggles even though it DOES WORK with the DJI Mini 2 flawlessly.

DJI please give us an update to work with wired HDMI goggles...and while you are at it, give access to DJI Goggles PLEASE! ...and the SDK for Air2S and the Mini 2.

Here are some pics of my fleet and a pic of me just now flying with my goggles and the Mini 2.

Attachments

• Russ Fatsharks CloseUp.JPG
    Russ Fatsharks CloseUp.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 17
  • Eagle Fleet Side by Side.jpg
    Eagle Fleet Side by Side.jpg
    793.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Eagle Fleet with Smart Controller Back View.jpg
    Eagle Fleet with Smart Controller Back View.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • Eagle Fleet with Smart Controller Front View.jpg
    Eagle Fleet with Smart Controller Front View.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • Mini2 Photo FatSharks.JPG
    Mini2 Photo FatSharks.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 17
Okay, apologies to DJI. The goggles do work with HDMI out. Apparently the HDMI adapter on my cable is wonky and works only sometimes but I did get it working with the Air 2S! Ordering new cable now.

Apologies to DJI.
I had a bad hdmi cable. Got a new cable and all works well. There is a curious side effect though, the sound (of sensors, RTH, etc) are muted but visual effects are still there and I liked it better!
Love the goggles with the Air 2S!

If you want great expericne get the Goovis LITE on amazon its now 500USD, the glases use two SONY OLED FHD siaplays so you get full HD per eye and insane quality

Reactions: RGS2010
If you want great expericne get the Goovis LITE on amazon its now 500USD, the glases use two SONY OLED FHD siaplays so you get full HD per eye and insane quality
Another option (similar price) are the Fat Shark HDO2 with 46 degrees FOV OLED displays (a bit larger than the Goovis LITE), also equipped with the same IPD and Diopter adjustments with good optics.

Although my Smart Controller is working great for general flying and video now on my Air 2S with the addition of fastest SD Cards, it will not output video to my FatShark goggles even though it DOES WORK with the DJI Mini 2 flawlessly. showbox

DJI please give us an update to work with wired HDMI goggles...and while you speed test are at it, give access to DJI Goggles PLEASE! ...and the SDK for Air2S and the Mini 2.

Here are some pics of my fleet and a pic of me just now flying with my goggles and the Mini 2.
issue got solved

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143