DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Enterprise Date/Time Issue

D

Deleted member 118615

Hello. My agency is lucky to have been able to purchase the Matrice M300 RTK Combo with Zenmuse H20T and Smart Controller Enterprise.

I have experienced problems with the Date / Time resetting to 13 January 2013 when the SC is turned off. (SC not set to Automatic Date & Time due to lack of Wi-Fi / hot spot during flying missions). As a result, logs are screwed up and we have to manually log each flight. I have seen many threads in the forum with the original smart controller, which was solved with a firmware update in 2019, but I have not seen any postings to this effect with Enterprise.

When connected to WiFi controller indicates that SC has latest firmware (01.00.0213). However, I have read that the other Smart Controllers cannot update via wi-fi if the firmware is an older release and therefore need to update via DJI Assistant. Since I can find no-where on the DJI site what the current version of the Enterprise Firmware is, I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 for Matric software, hooked up the controller to the PC, and confirmed that I have the most current version. To be sure all ok, I "refreshed" the software while connected to DJI Assistant 2. The controller had the correct date, time. I then shut down the controller, went to an area without wi-fi, and sure enough date/time reset to 13 Jan 2013.

Any help one can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121