DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller/Hyperlapse Issues

JHood

Reactions
I'm a novice pilot. I have a Mavic Pro 2..and have been loving it. I have tried to shoot hyperlapse videos a couple of times, and for whatever reason I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have a good sd card in my smart controller, and plenty of internal storage that should be sufficient. After the entirety of the video shoots, it says "synthesizing", which I assume is a good thing. But then I can never find the video on the card or in the internal storage.

Any suggestions/help is very much welcomed.

Thank you

I'm a novice pilot. I have a Mavic Pro 2..and have been loving it. I have tried to shoot hyperlapse videos a couple of times, and for whatever reason I can't seem to find it anywhere. I have a good sd card in my smart controller, and plenty of internal storage that should be sufficient. After the entirety of the video shoots, it says "synthesizing", which I assume is a good thing. But then I can never find the video on the card or in the internal storage.

Thank you
With the drone on and connected to your controlling device.... Select the card you want to save your pics and vids.
I use the one in my drone. I put the card in a card reader on my computer to access and download the files.

Reactions: Gindra
I keep an SD card in both the smart controller and the M2P. You can choose which card to record to. After you shoot the HL, just pull the card and insert it in to your PC with a card reader and enjoy.
Yes, that is what I do as well.

Thank you
Did you ever get this figured out? I am having the SAME issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore