DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SMART CONTROLLER ISSUES

Thegunplumber

Reactions
After activating my Smart Controller, it always asks to take the Knowledge Quiz. But it never get through when I clicked “OK” even though I have high speed internet at home. It shows the error on http://quiz.djicnd.com. After showing the error page, I cannot go back to DJI GO4 page, and need to restart the SC. Some website says we only have 4 chances to cancel to test.I have updated to 310, 350, 360, unable to do quiz unable to upgrade aircraft . assistant 2 v 2.06 recognizes smart controller but wont recognize mavick 2 pro tried wi fi cables no firewall ,no av, cant fly .So I now own a lovely exspensive brick after 5hrs of updating reseting ive given up and if I cant find a solution it will be going back to jessops for a refund.
Any help would be appreciated

After activating my Smart Controller, it always asks to take the Knowledge Quiz. But it never get through when I clicked “OK” even though I have high speed internet at home. It shows the error on http://quiz.djicnd.com. After showing the error page, I cannot go back to DJI GO4 page, and need to restart the SC. Some website says we only have 4 chances to cancel to test.I have updated to 310, 350, 360, unable to do quiz unable to upgrade aircraft . assistant 2 v 2.06 recognizes smart controller but wont recognize mavick 2 pro tried wi fi cables no firewall ,no av, cant fly .So I now own a lovely exspensive brick after 5hrs of updating reseting ive given up and if I cant find a solution it will be going back to jessops for a refund.

Fortunately, I have not (yet) run into the problem. But there's a few discussions on the official DJI forum about the problem. Their latest suggestion/question was what time this occurs so that they can try checking against their server logs, I guess.

Well, I just checked out there and YOU have posted. Hopefully, they figure out this nonsense or totally drop the quiz from their firmware.

Fortunately, I have not (yet) run into the problem. But there's a few discussions on the official DJI forum about the problem. Their latest suggestion/question was what time this occurs so that they can try checking against their server logs, I guess.

Well, I just checked out there and YOU have posted. Hopefully, they figure out this nonsense or totally drop the quiz from their firmware.
unfortunately its not just the quiz it has caused faults to appear on the drone which renders it unable to fly.i wish had never bought the new controller.

Reactions: Prmath

Yes, this is still a problem. I have a ticket open with DJI, but no resolution yet. I have actually had the quiz pop up while in flight! The broken quiz takes over the screen completely. Fortunately, an emergency RTH still worked. Landed, then I could reboot the controller. I expect a firmware update to correct, but nothing yet.

I would be happy to take the quiz and pass it, but I get the feeling from DJI, there is little interest in actually getting the quiz to run.

Is this happening because the quiz was not completed previously on your DJI account? If you have the standard controller, can you connect with a phone, complete the quiz then switch over to the SC? I have the smart controller and it never required me to complete the quiz again. Although if you bought the combo with just the SC, this wont help you any.

Is this happening because the quiz was not completed previously on your DJI account? If you have the standard controller, can you connect with a phone, complete the quiz then switch over to the SC? I have the smart controller and it never required me to complete the quiz again. Although if you bought the combo with just the SC, this wont help you any.

I believe that is the case. The URL for the quiz is bad, it goes nowhere. I only have the SRC, no standard remote. I would be happy to take the quiz, I just cannot.

If you have someone you trust, you could let them log into your account on their controller and complete the quiz for you?

just a short update having not been able to fix the error code problem with taking test as many others have exsperianced I am returning my controller to jessops tomorrow not good not happy and a complete waist of money and time,i suggest you don't buy one until problems with it are sorted out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000