DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Map is 90 Degrees off!

HoverGuy

Reactions
Just received my smart controller today. Performed the latest firmware update and having an issue. The orientation of the map on the smart controller is 90 degrees off. If the controller is oriented North it shows on the map as West. Have recalibrated the map about 20 times, tried changing the settings for low and high resolution mapping with no change. Tried a reset as well.

For those that use the map locked, can you please try it unlocked and see if the map orientation is correct with your surroundings?

Really hope DJI or someone has a resolution to this as cannot use the controller to fly like this.

Just received my smart controller today. Performed the latest firmware update and having an issue. The orientation of the map on the smart controller is 90 degrees off. If the controller is oriented North it shows on the map as West. Have recalibrated the map about 20 times, tried changing the settings for low and high resolution mapping with no change. Tried a reset as well.

For those that use the map locked, can you please try it unlocked and see if the map orientation is correct with your surroundings?

Really hope DJI or someone has a resolution to this as cannot use the controller to fly like this.
yes, same here.
rotated about of 90deg clockwise from what it needs to be. compass calibration is useless.

Are you guys FLYING your drones or are you sitting in your living rooms? I'm only asking because if you pull up maps on your phone, it orients the same way that your controller does.

Wait...is this a joke? Hahahaha! You got me!

Oh okay, "OMG mine is 180 degrees off!!! Grrrrrrr!!!"

V01.00.0350 firmware was installed this morning. Fixed map issue, flew for a couple flights. The new firmware caused another issue. Cache did not record to SD card. This is caused by the SD card not showing up in file manager. If the card is manually ejected and reinserted while the SC is on the SD card will work until the SC is turned off. Once you turn the SC back on the file manager will not see the SD card and will not record to it. Only way for the card to be seen by the SC is to reinsert the card while the SC is on. The SC will not see the card again after power up. Anyone else have this issue?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots