DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller not sure whats happening

JMC3

Reactions
When i use the lightning browser to look at Google apps it comes up in some foreign language ?? looks like Korean I put google in the search bar and something else comes up called BAI
I would insert a picture but I cant find the place where that is done.

When i use the lightning browser to look at Google apps it comes up in some foreign language ?? looks like Korean I put google in the search bar and something else comes up called BAI
I would insert a picture but I cant find the place where that is done.
I personally use Chrome in my Smart Controller. The lightning browser is so bad.

Power it up, at first screen swipe down from top to bring up Android menu. At top right screen, next to house icon is the standard Settings gear icon, press that and scroll down till you see the world icon below in picture. That will bring up the language menu. To set to English is the first available option of the two...you should be able to handle it from their bud :)

Attachments

• Language.jpg
    Language.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 17
Thanks for the info but I don’t want Play Store on my SC, would be tempted to install apps that I don’t require, only want GO 4 on the SC the rest can be used on my phone.

Reactions: VanP
Thanks for the info but I don’t want Play Store on my SC, would be tempted to install apps that I don’t require, only want GO 4 on the SC the rest can be used on my phone.
That's my thought, I was going to put Litchi on it, but haven't done it yet...as I understand it is a very easy process going the amazon store side route vice all the Google crap :p.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE CYBORG
Can't you use that as a signature or does this forum not allow such?
I have an animated signature that I use on other forums, will have to give it a try.
Animated signature is a no go but this is what I use - YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED BORG-smiley-alien003.gif

Last edited:
Never used the SC browser so gave it a go, was OK but how did you install Chrome?
By the Play Store. I am not sure if you can download the Chrome APK.

ok followed your instructions and got error messages
something about transport security i also created an account n case the website needed one

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada