DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller now works with the air 2

Might buy an M2A now it works with SC ....but didn’t like the message about Go4 on the above video.
surely it will play Fly for M2A,and Go4 for my M2Z ?
Goggles next ? ?
That's exactly what it does...Go4 for the Zoom and Fly for the MA2. I flew both yesterday afternoon and it all seems to be working great so far. Flight data even synced correctly with AirData.

Might buy an M2A now it works with SC ....but didn’t like the message about Go4 on the above video.
surely it will play Fly for M2A,and Go4 for my M2Z ?
Goggles next ? ?

Jupp, that's right. With smooth 4x zoom and goggles support via hdmi.
That SC is one of my all time favorite pieces of gear and now just pure bliss. Thanks DJI, that was pretty awesome.

However, that SC firmware update process is nearly like pulling teeth, all of ‘em...

Can someone whose got a SC tell us without one, what the additional scroll wheel & function button do when controlling the MA2?

Can someone whose got a SC tell us without one, what the additional scroll wheel & function button do when controlling the MA2?

Are you talking about the zoom in video mode? You can zoom up to 4X by using the right scroll wheel option. Also turn on or off the down LED light on custom bottoms.

Are you talking about the zoom in video mode? You can zoom up to 4X by using the right scroll wheel option. Also turn on or off the down LED light on custom bottoms.
My question was specifically about the 2nd scroll wheel & 2nd function button that I believe the SC has... what do they do?

My question was specifically about the 2nd scroll wheel & 2nd function button that I believe the SC has... what do they do?

Change the gimbal up and down just like regular mavics.

The left-scroll is the gimbal, the right-scroll is the 4x zoom when video is set to 1080p.
The zoom function was surprisingly smooth, and so perfect for goggles usage.

Reactions: InvisibleName
The left-scroll is the gimbal, the right-scroll is the 4x zoom when video is set to 1080p.
The zoom function was surprisingly smooth, and so perfect for goggles usage.
Nice to get the functions on separate wheels instead of having to hold the fn button in on the MA2 RC

Reactions: zeusfl
This was such a nice surprise, means a lot to me. Less stuff to carry around, gamechanger in several ways when it comes to tablets and MA2, mounts, charger, RC itself, not to mention the goggles via hdmi. Fantastic.

We can create a really cool videos including very smooth zoom only available before in the Mavic Zoom. Still the Mavic Zoom is better because is a zoom lens instead digital zoom, but 4K is so high resolution that digital zoom with the MA2 is still very useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crashdummytest
Well, that’s me convinced... SC ordered!

edit

and received! 48hrs from placing order!

FW updated and linked to MA2 - not flown yet, but loving it already

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Check this video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members