Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Smart Controller or a PREPOSTEROUS JOKE

Kilrah

Reaction score
Loc
Switzerland
What are you trying to say? It seems to be one of these dubious generic android root tools, they will work with some devices and not with some others. And may or may not inject malware into the device in the process.

amstar

Reaction score
I’m talking about the hybrid something MIUI ROM on the SC. This is the only tool that actually shows what the SC is: bootloader, fastboot and recovery. You can see those when you open up the app associated with it. It’s an android radio, not a tab.

Kilrah

Reaction score
Loc
Switzerland
I would not expect this to run on the SC since there are DJI-specific things to handle the custom hardware.
Oh and one of the links on the site popped up with a malware warning from Chrome, so I'd indeed not touch that with a 10 foot pole.

bootloader, fastboot and recovery
That's the basics of every android-based device. Doesn't tell squat.

430Ferrari

Reaction score
I would not expect this to run on the SC since there are DJI-specific things to handle the custom hardware.
Oh and one of the links on the site popped up with a malware warning from Chrome, so I'd indeed not touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Danger! Danger! DO NOT OPEN THE LINK!

Reactions: Dronage

amstar

Reaction score

Well, can you post pictures of those files here then?

anzacjack

Reaction score
Loc
Brisbane, Australia
I’m also not sure what you are on bout amstar. Is there a point you are trying to make that I’m missing. (I’m obviously not clicking on your link)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajkm