DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller sd card

If you want 4K Video, You must have a card in the craft. Only the craft will record in 4K. The SC only records in 1280x760 highest, no matter what settings you enter. I Have both the M2P M2Z. Same on both. I Have Cards In Both Craft And SC.
Thanks for that that’s answered my question in full much appreciated ?

Thanks for that that’s answered my question in full much appreciated ?
I’m glad I was able to assist. The 4K videos are also divided up into 5 min segments. So if you record a 20 min 4K video, it will be in 4 five minute segments. It’s just the way the Fat32 Format that you have to use to format your SD card works. Just use a video app to seam together.. Or just watch them separately...Your Choice ! I kinda like the 5 minute segments, people get bored really fast, lol ? This way you can take little breaks to talk about your vid, before jumping to the next one. Unless you filming a specialized recording of course, ok, I’m done. Hope I helped...

Reactions: Triggerhappy
I’m glad I was able to assist. The 4K videos are also divided up into 5 min segments. So if you record a 20 min 4K video, it will be in 4 five minute segments. It’s just the way the Fat32 Format that you have to use to format your SD card works. Just use a video app to seam together.. Or just watch them separately...Your Choice ! I kinda like the 5 minute segments, people get bored really fast, lol ? This way you can take little breaks to talk about your vid, before jumping to the next one. Unless you filming a specialized recording of course, ok, I’m done. Hope I helped...
Nice advise yes 5 min segments is good shout !! Many thanks ?

I just found this discussion posted something similar today. Got all my questions answered here. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo