DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Way Points

Wizbang99

Reactions
I fly M2Pro & Zoom snd I have 37 missions that I fly every week for business. I bought the Smart Controller for the speed to get flying. ( Saves a lot of time ). Problem is any way to get all my missions to the new Smart Controller?? I use a iPad Pro & std. controller now. And any new missions I have putting them in the controller. Any help would be great. Thank you. Ken

I fly M2Pro & Zoom snd I have 37 missions that I fly every week for business. I bought the Smart Controller for the speed to get flying. ( Saves a lot of time ). Problem is any way to get all my missions to the new Smart Controller?? I use a iPad Pro & std. controller now. And any new missions I have putting them in the controller. Any help would be great. Thank you. Ken

Hi

I checked couple more forums
A lot of people asking about transferring
Missions from one to another devise
Sorry but I did not see any positive answers yet

Thanks will save lot of time. Each have 30-40 or more shots on each missions. My luck I’ll just get done redoing them & someone will say how to do it. Still no reply from DJI.

Tried the built-in "waypoints" today . . not that handy to program but it worked . . everyone needs to think of a more intuitive interface. I like the gradual climb decent of Litchi round corners but it still seems to take a lot of thinking like a computer to get it to go and do what you expect. . . . we wait . .especially pointing the camera

The built-in waypoint app has arched option but it Is not visually displayed. I agree about the Litchi app is much more intuitive/better. My biggest issue is setting the POI exactly. That is the only way I have found to point the camera.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3