DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller with a Crystal Sky

Photoman482

Reactions
At the moment, I'm using my Smart Controller with a 7 inch vid monitor because the SC screen is too small. The problem is, I keep try to use the monitor as my touch screen. I know this may sound insane, but can I use my SC with a Crystal Sky? The imae would be bigger and I can use it as the touch screen.

Take a look at the much brighter, lighter and much lower cost FELL WORLD 7 inch monitor. Look for the one that is 2,200 NITS. Look at those specs and you might find just what you want.

I use one with my SC and it is great, light weight, cost me about $178 open bock on ebay and I use a coupler I bought off ebay for $44 that fits my SC perfectly leaving all plug areas open. Remember that Feel World monitors in 7 inch size, come in different brightness values, so be sure you get the one that is 2,200 NITS. I think B&H sell them new for around $325.

Take a look at the much brighter, lighter and much lower cost FELL WORLD 7 inch monitor. Look for the one that is 2,200 NITS. Look at those specs and you might find just what you want.

I use one with my SC and it is great, light weight, cost me about $178 open bock on ebay and I use a coupler I bought off ebay for $44 that fits my SC perfectly leaving all plug areas open. Remember that Feel World monitors in 7 inch size, come in different brightness values, so be sure you get the one that is 2,200 NITS. I think B&H sell them new for around $325.
Would be nice to see the rig and some links to the items please.

So it seems the SC is the second version of CS. Even the initials are reversed. Lol Does this seem like an upgrade to you? I bet version 3 has the monitor on top to match the new controller and keep the need for the accessory down.

At the moment, I'm using my Smart Controller with a 7 inch vid monitor because the SC screen is too small. The problem is, I keep try to use the monitor as my touch screen. I know this may sound insane, but can I use my SC with a Crystal Sky? The imae would be bigger and I can use it as the touch screen.
No one actually answered your question.
No you can’t hook up the cs and use it as the touch screen.
I can highly recommend the Feelworld monitor, but it is not able to be used as a touch screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair