DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller with BT300/35E hybrid

crazyju

Reactions
Flew yesterday with BT300 hooked to the BT35 HDMI module hooked to the smart controller. This is the setup I have been looking for. Absolutely no lag. I can have the bird up quickly from the boat, with no wires, and the glasses as an option.

Thats going to vary from person to person. My use will be from a boat. I didnt want to bother hooking it up everytime i change location or worry about dropping something in the water. If I was buying new, I would def. get the combo with the new controller.

No, I am using the BT300 glasses with the BT35 hdmi box. I had both, just sold the BT35 glasses with the bt300 android box. You need the bt35 box with the smart controller. They work great in full sun with the dark shade. I love them, makes flying a lot more fun, and i can still see whats going on around me.

Reactions: Lucky and steveo43
No, I am using the BT300 glasses with the BT35 hdmi box. I had both, just sold the BT35 glasses with the bt300 android box. You need the bt35 box with the smart controller. They work great in full sun with the dark shade. I love them, makes flying a lot more fun, and i can still see whats going on around me.
A question if you're still out there crazyju.
Will the BT35e glasses work with the BT300 Android controller?
Why would you prefer the BT300 glasses (headset part only) over the BT35e headset?

Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest