DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller

Mike Dunce

Reactions
Have been trying to share with an android device(several in fact) but just cannot seem to connect with any of them. Tried doing as manual but just not connecting.
A step by step idiots guide would be most helpfull

Have been trying to share with an android device(several in fact) but just cannot seem to connect with any of them. Tried doing as manual but just not connecting.
Did you setup your smartphone as a hot spot? If so, did you go to settings on SC and connect through WiFi? If yes to these, does your smartphone have 4G or 5G signal?

What exactly are you trying to share?
What Aircraft, is it's software up to date?
Is your Smart Controller up to date? Is it linked to the aircraft?
You say android, what version? What app do you have on the phone?
How long have you had the aircraft and Smart Controller?

Basic questions but very helpful, we have no Idea about you and your equipment.
Thanks we will try and help...

I spent two days trying to connect a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet. My phone works well but I want a larger screen. I learned that not all phones/tablets are compatible and that my 5 yr old tablet is NOT. Only certain iPhone tablets work as well. So, save yourself the frustration and get the list from the DJI site.

Reactions: TampaTC
You mean the go-share function? It never works as advertised for me, with the QR code. I just switch it on on the SC, then manually connect to the SC's Wi-Fi. Then go to DJI Go4 app, editor and then wait, sometime REALLY long for the pictures on the Drone to appear. It's a bit of a clunky process, but it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka