DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart remote binding to air 2s question

vanousb1

Reactions
I recently bought an air 2s with standard remote. Assume they are bound out of box. I bought a air with smart remote from a friend of mine. Updated the SR and connected to my Air 2s for flight just fine. Went to do a second flight and get remote not bound to air s2 and have 4 flights left? Tied to bind and says bounded to another account. My question is does the original standard remote have to be unbound from air s2 or bind smart controller to it? Or is the smart remote bound to other air 2 aircraft and needs unbound before it can bound to my air 2s? Or is it bound to an user account and has to be unbound by my friend before I can bind to my air 2s?

"A" is the new one. "B" is the used one. B has to be unbound before A can be. Your friend will have to unbind using his account. You then bind A using your DJI account.

• Sad
Reactions: Oman
"A" is the new one. "B" is the used one. B has to be unbound before A can be. Your friend will have to unbind using his account. You then bind A using your DJI account.
Thank you. You are very correct. Once he unbound the craft and remote from his account, I was able to bind the smart controller to the Air2s just fine. Just to test I used the standard remote to access the Air2s and then had to re-bind the smart controller to it again to access. I do hate that you have to go through that step each time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest