DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smartcontroller

tomrink550

Reactions
Ok I'm just checking with you guy's have you noticed a big change on your range you can fly i'm not sure if it change after my Mavic 2 pro or after my SC i've been in the hospital for some time and all these update happen when I was in the hospital just checking with you all please let me know thanks Tom

Reactions: Lionfish
Not one for going a great distance so I haven't noticed anything
Ok just got 10,000 ft = 1.894 miles and could have done more but battery was get down and didn't want to push it anyway what I did was went on asst- 2 and loaded firmware one down and reloaded 1.0.700 seem to help don't know why but it help tomorrow late afternoon i'll see how much better I can do.

Last edited:
Ads for the smart controller say that the range is 8 km, 5 miles. I start to lose my connection with my rc at about one mile. If this is true-- five times the range with Smart controller-- Then I need one!
I have not came close to 5 miles have not heard of anyone able to make it that far it's raining here today update rain is slowing down may try to fly later but going to be nice tomorrow so I will try again I also live in the sticks

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo