DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Snow flying over Lickey hills country park/Golf course

wiggetta

Reactions
First time flying in the snow, was very impressed, didn't collect any snow and the low temp battery warning soon vanished Was also heavy wind as you can see by the snow flying horizontally!!

Enjoy

Very nice, too many fast movements, but still very cool

I would try an orbit or something so you can focus on some of the sledding activity

Good to see what the Mavic can handle

Reactions: wiggetta
Very nice, too many fast movements, but still very cool

I would try an orbit or something so you can focus on some of the sledding activity

Good to see what the Mavic can handle

Yeh you're right, was too quick and jerky, a lot of it was in sport mode to cope with the winds.
Was just pleased it was up there and stable. Plus it was bitterly cold and I lost sensation in my hands after 5 minutes!!

First time flying in the snow, was very impressed, didn't collect any snow and the low temp battery warning soon vanished Was also heavy wind as you can see by the snow flying horizontally!!

Enjoy

Used (almost 50 years ago) to live just down the road ... what used to be Rose Hill Prep School.

Reactions: wiggetta
"Hills Court School", on Rose Hill. (Memory is going.)
Seems to now be the HQ of the National Association of Schoolmasters Union.
Someone filled in the swimming pool! (Marked).

Capture.PNG

Yeh you're right, was too quick and jerky, a lot of it was in sport mode to cope with the winds.
Was just pleased it was up there and stable. Plus it was bitterly cold and I lost sensation in my hands after 5 minutes!!
I didn't mean to sound critical. That makes good sense. We had our first snow but I was afraid to take it out in it, but I will next time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas