DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Snowdonia Sunrise - mountains and landscape at dawn

Django18

Reactions
Just posted a new video I shot at the weekend during a short break to North Wales - a birthday treat from my wife. This was shot on the final morning before heading home.Shot on a Mavic Pro Platinum - an oldie but a goodie! filmed at the Cregennan lakes near Arthog, on the southern side of the Barmouth estuary.

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
Just posted a new video I shot at the weekend during a short break to North Wales - a birthday treat from my wife. This was shot on the final morning before heading home.Shot on a Mavic Pro Platinum - an oldie but a goodie! filmed at the Cregennan lakes near Arthog, on the southern side of the Barmouth estuary.

Absolutely spectacular scenery. That one scene where you are rising up above a ridge and the two ridges in the background come into view is beautiful. Thanks for sharing the video.

Reactions: Django18

Just awesome video, was relaxing.

Reactions: Django18
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N