DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So I just finished watching Prey ...(New Predator)

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have to say, I really enjoyed that, was well thought out had a good story not too over the top if you at least know the basics of the old predator movies.

Also, Amber Midthunder did a great job I almost didn't recognize her from hell or high water, legion or Longmeir. Pretty cool they used a lot of native cast for you know a movie about the Comanche and a Preadator.

Anyways, totally worth watching. and deserves the 7.2 on IMDB

Also Spoiler: so don't click if you haven't seen it.... I am glad the dog didn't die....

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
I have to say, I really enjoyed that, was well thought out had a good story not too over the top if you at least know the basics of the old predator movies.

Also, Amber Midthunder did a great job I almost didn't recognize her from hell or high water, legion or Longmeir. Pretty cool they used a lot of native cast for you know a movie about the Comanche and a Preadator.

Anyways, totally worth watching. and deserves the 7.2 on IMDB

Also Spoiler: so don't click if you haven't seen it.... I am glad the dog didn't die....
Oh, the dog did die, it was a few years later in the winter of 1605, it was a bad winter. There was no food, so the dog was eaten, the girl made gloves with his fur, so he would always be at hand. Sorry, just thought you should know. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Beet
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU