DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So Illegal

Nice footage. Didn’t seem like he was too close towards the end it looked awful close.

Reactions: PaulNH
That was impressively stupid. The OP has since pulled the video of course, but hopefully there will still be some consequences for him.
Nope it’s still there. Moss photography.

Reactions: PaulNH
Just looked at it again and I know he’s using his drone
but what’s this.
7729AD72-DBDE-4A92-8195-E232EC94590F.png

Reactions: Pietros
:oops::oops::oops:Amazing footage, but at the same time I was cringing watching it. My mouth fell open during the final pass. Imagine the repercussions if the spatial judgment was off and the drone ended up in the engine intake? This is the type of thing that gives drones and drone pilots a bad name.:mad:

Yes and the silly regulations that the governement is imposing.
I suppose it is OK then to just fly a drone in controlled airspace, close to other aircraft, be they commercial, military or private....I could go on....
It is really disheartening to read these kind of comments....

No its not ok therefore i suggested that the airshow would arrange a professional drone footage for these epic scenarios.

But really. The new regulations is just too strict for us here in eu country.

No its not ok therefore i suggested that the airshow would arrange a professional drone footage for these epic scenarios.

But really. The new regulations is just too strict for us here in eu country.

And I'm sure the pilot who took this video would agree with you.

Good point. But these idiots doesnt happen regularly.

How "regularly" would you like to see these kinds of idiots happen before controls are put in place to try to prevent or deter them?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User