DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So this happened today. DJI Shipping.

puravidastyles

Reactions
I looked on my DJI page two days ago,on the DJI website.

And low and behold it informed me that it was SENT.!!!!! HAPPY LITTLE CAMPER UNTILL...

I was a little confused as i did not get an email with a tracking number ...which i thought was odd.

So i went to pre sale and chatted with them...i asked from shipping details ... and how i can track it..

I was then informed that in fact it had not been SENT, but was waiting to be packed... well,i asked if it was not sent but ready to be packed why have you informed me it was sent... again ODD!!

I have screen shots of the whole convo...

I was then informed that it would it was ready to be shipped tonight and to hold tight... well i had the SENT message two days ago.

I asked Dji not to tell me it had been sent...if it had indeed .. not been sent and was still being packed ..

I just found it very ODD.. why inform me it had been sent when it had not been sent at all...

Still no email 48 hours later.

When did you order? ... just curious in case it works out for you.

Mine was the opposite. I received and email stating it shipped and I received it.. Now when I check the website it still shows the order as unsent and the old message about mid-oct shipping.. I wonder if they will send me another one by mistake :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair