DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So want a super great wifi router?

TheLightSpeed!

Reactions
I've had the oldest wifi router you've ever seen... forever. I finally got tired of trying to make the best of it, and started shopping for a new one!

So I originally started looking at Netgear Nighthawks etc. and found inconsistent results and reviews!

Then I came across a posting in local ads for a "Portal" off Kickstarter.

I bought it off Amazon, and man o man, I've never seen a better wifi router. Blazing fast in all corners of my home!

Thought I would share!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JQROZZS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apis_1482369238070

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: msinger
It's better than a Nighthawk. That's what I think! Plus who wants those big antenna tubes with no antennas in them!

I bought my Nighthawk 2 years ago...at that time it was the 1st and only "high end " AC router on the market.

I Use Nighthawk too... the specs on this Portal 2 are not bad but .... dat shape though :eek:

The nighthawk has a bunch of empty geek antennas that just make it look like it does something. Still doesn't autonomously switch channels... portal does. I love it. A few months in and its kicking butt.

Reactions: sysop
The nighthawk has a bunch of empty geek antennas that just make it look like it does something. Still doesn't autonomously switch channels... portal does. I love it. A few months in and its kicking butt.

It's pretty cool that your purchase was a good one. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3