DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Social distancing in style

you are very lucky here in the UK that would be frowned upon as a none essential journey

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
We can do nonessential journeys here as long as we do not
gather in any groups . Can’t have more than 2 in a boat
and if on a pier keep your distance .
Folks here being we have so much water stay fishing.
Me just fly from inside of truck away from anyone.

We can do nonessential journeys here as long as we do not
gather in any groups . Can’t have more than 2 in a boat
and if on a pier keep your distance .
Folks here being we have so much water stay fishing.
Me just fly from inside of truck away from anyone.
It's the same in Canada, so far. It's finally starting to warm up so I plan to do some flying and motorcycle riding, short day trips while social distancing... no tailgating...

Reactions: dirkclod
Ahhh. I could tell it was California by those rolling Green hills.
Very nice and relaxing video.

YES. I know this kind of situation (no facilities for 70 miles) in the USA. In fact we are traveling (since 15 years) with our RV (boating & flying drone too) through the USA for 3 months (max period because of the Immigration law!!) in a row (2 times per year, so a total of 6 months/year). We always try to stay in the middle of nowhere because we love "space" with no "facilities" for miles and miles (desert, forest, pasture, mountain...). We really love it !!
In fact we live in Europe (Belgium & Denmark) and it's almost impossible to find large & wild areas like in the USA... So, when we are talking wide open spaces and wilderness the US is a paradise, but it's a pity that respect for nature and the fight against pollution seem to be regressing too often. Another less positive aspect in our view is the fact that your country is being killed by the non-stop political war between the "Two"... and that's very sad and unproductive. The other "pain" in the US is the "social" aspect which is so "frustrating" . Travelling for so many years in the US we have lost our “tourist eyes” unfortunately. Though we still marvel at the many natural wonders that you have.
We love your country but DO NOT FORGET that it's not necessarily the best place in the world to live as you wrote ;-)
Are you pilot (manned plane) ? I'am !
Bob

YES. I know this kind of situation (no facilities for 70 miles) in the USA. In fact we are traveling (since 15 years) with our RV (boating & flying drone too) through the USA for 3 months (max period because of the Immigration law!!) in a row (2 times per year, so a total of 6 months/year). We always try to stay in the middle of nowhere because we love "space" with no "facilities" for miles and miles (desert, forest, pasture, mountain...). We really love it !!
In fact we live in Europe (Belgium & Denmark) and it's almost impossible to find large & wild areas like in the USA... So, when we are talking wide open spaces and wilderness the US is a paradise, but it's a pity that respect for nature and the fight against pollution seem to be regressing too often. Another less positive aspect in our view is the fact that your country is being killed by the non-stop political war between the "Two"... and that's very sad and unproductive. The other "pain" in the US is the "social" aspect which is so "frustrating" . Travelling for so many years in the US we have lost our “tourist eyes” unfortunately. Though we still marvel at the many natural wonders that you have.
We love your country but DO NOT FORGET that it's not necessarily the best place in the world to live as you wrote ;-)
Are you pilot (manned plane) ? I'am !
Bob

The people of the USA don't seem to be critical thinkers anymore! They pick a camp to believe and choose not to hear any opposing views. FOX, CNN, CNBC just feed their base to increase ad revenues and no progress is made! I chose to take my motorcycle, drone and camera and go for a ride south of town! Stay safe ;)

Hollister near Monterey, California.
Great job, I really enjoyed seeing that country! I lived in the Mother Lode area back in the late 1980's for a spell. That whole region around the Bay area is really neat, especially in the spring. Whenever I see that open hilly country with the live oaks I think of a Bay area R&B funk group named Cold Blood and the album cover of one of their lp's (Sisyphus).

Great job, I really enjoyed seeing that country! I lived in the Mother Lode area back in the late 1980's for a spell. That whole region around the Bay area is really neat, especially in the spring. Whenever I see that open hilly country with the live oaks I think of a Bay area R&B funk group named Cold Blood and the album cover of one of their lp's (Sisyphus).

California has it all, if you can afford to live here ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost