DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software and Hardware updates

oneoldsailor

Reactions
I have not flown my Mavic Pro since last August and am wondering what updates I should (or should NOT) install. Neither my equipment, nor my software, has been modded in any way. I am currently using Version 01.04.0300 for my aircraft, Version 01.04.0300 for my controller, Version 01.00.01.09 Fly Safe Database for the aircraft, Version 01.00.01.14 for the App, and Version 01.00.01.08 for Basic Fly Safe Database. DJO Go4 version is 4.3.17. I am not sure about the batteries version, nor the DJI Assistant 2 version. I continue to get a warning that an administrator has blocked the DJI Assistant 2 app. (I am the administrator!), so I am unable to determine it's version. I am able to fly at present and happy with what I've got. Would you guys recommend any changes - and if so why. Thanks in advance.

I have not flown my Mavic Pro since last August and am wondering what updates I should (or should NOT) install. Neither my equipment, nor my software, has been modded in any way. I am currently using Version 01.04.0300 for my aircraft, Version 01.04.0300 for my controller, Version 01.00.01.09 Fly Safe Database for the aircraft, Version 01.00.01.14 for the App, and Version 01.00.01.08 for Basic Fly Safe Database. DJO Go4 version is 4.3.17. I am not sure about the batteries version, nor the DJI Assistant 2 version. I continue to get a warning that an administrator has blocked the DJI Assistant 2 app. (I am the administrator!), so I am unable to determine it's version. I am able to fly at present and happy with what I've got. Would you guys recommend any changes - and if so why. Thanks in advance.

Nah unless you use the goggles there are no new updates with the newer firmware versions. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

BossBob - Thanks! I believe I'll do just that! Apparently, I do need to update to DJI Assistant 2 ver. 1.2.5 though since I am blocked from using an older version. Comments?

BossBob - Thanks! I believe I'll do just that! Apparently, I do need to update to DJI Assistant 2 ver. 1.2.5 though since I am blocked from using an older version. Comments?
Talk to Brett8883 about the DJI Assistant. He can be a world of help with this.

Not aware of being blocked. I’m still using ver. 1.1.2 with the ability to modify parameters. DJI have attempted to remove this ability from newer versions of assistant 2. Have a look at DJI.retrorooms.info or DJI Dashboard found here. A world of information that we are dissuaded from talking about on here.

Last edited:
Nah unless you use the goggles there are no new updates with the newer firmware versions. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
Brett, I noticed v2.0.2 I have 1.7.5 Do I need to update?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000