DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software beginner mavic pro2

Moura

Reactions
Hi, hi bought a mavic pro 2 for photography but now im liking making videos and i want to start editing it. Wich is the most apropriated software to begin editing? I tried Premiere, but takes much time to learn... thanks

Reactions: Moura and dirkclod
Wich is the most apropriated software to begin editing?
You can find a list of commonly used editing apps here. Check out the videos on YouTube if you need help with the app you decide to use.

Hi, hi bought a mavic pro 2 for photography but now im liking making videos and i want to start editing it. Wich is the most apropriated software to begin editing? I tried Premiere, but takes much time to learn... thanks
I've been using Pinnacle Studio forever and recommend it. I'm an amateur (I've never sold a video or even attempted to monetize one in any way, nor do I have that aspiration).

Studio is fairly easy to use, but it's not as intuitive as it should be (true for ALL of them). My suggestion, download the free 30-day. And, for every thing you want to do, including setting up your first project, watch a video tutorial. They have GREAT tutorials that step you through all.

Note that any editing software will look clunky on a slow machine and poor graphics hardware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moura
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottyg2s