DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software for Editing Videos and Photos

Tom Cooney

Reactions
Hi,

I own a Mavic Air since early September and I was looking for either free software are reasonably priced software recommendations to purchase so I can use it to edit my videos and photos what do you think is the best software to use?

Kind Regards

Tom

Hi,

I own a Mavic Air since early September and I was looking for either free software are reasonably priced software recommendations to purchase so I can use it to edit my videos and photos what do you think is the best software to use?

Kind Regards

Tom
I would look here.
Mavic Help, Image/Video

Reactions: Hbr/fly-air2
I recommend the search function of the forum. This question has been asked hundreds of times, all with good answers.

Reactions: charliej
Hi,

Kind Regards

Tom

As a relative beginner I was in the same position, after a bit of research I opted for Filmora, it`s very easy to use, quite inexpensive but you can upgrade as you get more experienced. You can also upload directly to social media, youtube and platforms like Vimeo which I find great if you want your friends to see your work.

Reactions: conugigi
I use iMovie on my iPhone 8. Works decent but a larger screen would be great. I’ll be getting the iPad Pro in 1 terabyte soon, just gotta remove and sell a kidney first! I have a iPad mini but, like me, its memory is all used up making it difficult/impossible to work with. Also the mini isn’t in 4K.
Haven’t had a laptop in years and learning all that lingo again would be a deal breaker. Im getting the iPad Pro for its simplicity and familiar format.

If you want the best solutions, they all run on PCs. On the Mac, Final Cut Pro X, and Resolve (the free version) are both professional choices. On PCs Resolve again, and Premiere.

Hi,

Kind Regards

Tom

I Use LumaFusion on an iPad 6gen 128gb. With the latest version of IOS 13 you can (with AV/lightning connector) load photos/vids directly from from USB/SD adapter, flash drive, or download from OneDrive, etc. Really portable setup.

As a relative beginner I was in the same position, after a bit of research I opted for Filmora, it`s very easy to use, quite inexpensive but you can upgrade as you get more experienced. You can also upload directly to social media, youtube and platforms like Vimeo which I find great if you want your friends to see your work.

Hello.

I second the motion. I use a MA as well and use Filmora 9. I think the unwatermarked version for 65.00 is great!

Divinci Resolve is the best. Watch you tube to learn it. It is free and works great. No way I would pay 20 a month for Premier Pro when Divinci is better and free. Has color grading and everything built into app. Never crasks like Adobe does.

As you see, everyone has their favorite video editing software. Which one is the right one for you?

Start with a free version which has some good tutorials via YouTube. Learn the basics of editing because many of those skills/terminology care over into other programs. I have a Mac so I learned iMovie and then tried Final Cut Pro X (Trail version) and purchased it.

Be mindful of the type of computer/iPad you will be using. Editing software can require some hefty computer power.

Be sure to test out this one [OFFICIAL] Video Editor | Video Editing Software by Movavi . I've been using it for over a year with a great success. It's easy-to-use and offers multiple cool features.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42