DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software remove 40011?

rafaeco1990

Reactions
Hi, I'm from brazil
I work with assistance in barsil and I've already scoured the internet looking for the software that removes the 40011 error and I haven't found anything, I've already spoken with assistance from outside the country and they don't say anything. I've already looked at videos in which the technician blurs the screen behind some clue but not even the name, just the icon on the bar that I would try to attach. If anyone even knows the name.

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 23
Many repair companies keep their methods as kind of "trade secret". Like their business would fall if everyone knew how they do stuff. They seem to be oblivious to the world trends and how much they are hurting their general market.

Anyway, I'm not really up-to-date with these, but in the past (times of Spark, Mavic Air, etc.), there were two way to get rid of gimbal errors:
- service software available only for DJI dealers, requiring connection to internal DJI network
- service firmware which, upon flashing, does pairing of all components

There were links to the service FW for specific drones, posted here and there. Also I think I've seen a post here about it being available in DDD.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143