Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

SOLD——-FS: MINT CONDITION MAVIC 2 PRO COMES WITH FLY MORE COMBO + EXTRAS——-SOLD

playboz

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Mavic 2 Pro with fly more combo. Mint condition!

Included with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone:
Mavic 2 Pro Drone, Remote Controller, Intelligent Flight Battery, Charger, Power Cable, Propellers (3 pairs), RC Cables, Gimbal Protector, USB 3.0 Type-C Cable, USB Adapter and Spare Control Sticks (a pair).

Included with the DJI Fly More Kit:
Intelligent Flight Batteries (3 total), Mavic 2 Car Charger, Battery Charging Hub, Battery to Power Bank Adapter, Low-Noise Propellers (2 pairs) and Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag.

As you can see, I'm a long time mavic/phantom pilots member that can be trusted and have made deals on here before. Seriously inquiries only, looking to sell for $1500, spent almost $2000 on it with its accessories. Some of the stuff that came with it have never even been used! Message me on here, or call/text me (706)305-7254. I'm located in Georgia, and would rather do the transaction in person.

Thanks!
IMG_0849.JPGIMG_0848.JPGIMG_0847.JPGIMG_0846.JPGIMG_0845.JPGIMG_0844.JPGIMG_0843.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: charliesRig

playboz

Reaction score
Reposting with more detailed information.

RedSoxFan42

Reaction score
Playboyz, How old is the drone? I was wondering if it had any warranty left.
could this be purchased through PayPal? Any estimate on what the shipping would cost?

playboz

Reaction score
Playboyz, How old is the drone? I was wondering if it had any warranty left.
could this be purchased through PayPal? Any estimate on what the shipping would cost?
I purchased the drone back in December from DJI for Christmas and received it at the beginning of January. Yes it would still have the Manufacturer’s warranty. If I’m not mistaking the shipping and handling is around $30-$50 when I sold my mavic pro last year and shipped it to Florida.

RedSoxFan42

Reaction score
I purchased the drone back in December from DJI for Christmas and received it at the beginning of January. Yes it would still have the Manufacturer’s warranty. If I’m not mistaking the shipping and handling is around $30-$50 when I sold my mavic pro last year and shipped it to Florida.
If you don't mind, can I ask you why you're selling?

Not A Speck Of Cereal

Reaction score
"Intelligent Flight Batteries (2 pairs)"

Is that accurate? Because 2 pairs means 4 batteries.

Just sayin'.

playboz

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I also have a card reader included and 64gb memory card that comes with this combo as well.

Socal Al

Reaction score
Good morning
It looks great from the pictures however has it ever been crashed does everything work and would you except PayPal

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Look at the post above mine. That user is a red flag have I ever seen one.
Where is the red flag? The number of posts? His email, IP and location all check out just fine...

Reactions: AMann

AMann

Reaction score
There are a lot of people not signed up that read this, and your sale shows up on Google, so you might expect to get some brand new members asking about it. If you follow PayPal buyer/seller rules to the tooth, you’ve got pretty good insurance. I do and would ask for ref’s though, like good buyer feedback on EBay and a established presence here before selling it.

I really don’t see a red flag from that post alone though - he should privately PM you with better information as to his identity and such.

Good luck, looks like a great kit and I would have considered it had I not bought a new one before seeing yours.

Reactions: playboz

playboz

Reaction score
There are a lot of people not signed up that read this, and your sale shows up on Google, so you might expect to get some brand new members asking about it. If you follow PayPal buyer/seller rules to the tooth, you’ve got pretty good insurance. I do and would ask for ref’s though, like good buyer feedback on EBay and a established presence here before selling it.

I really don’t see a red flag from that post alone though - he should privately PM you with better information as to his identity and such.

Good luck, looks like a great kit and I would have considered it had I not bought a new one before seeing yours.
Perhaps you are right, but not willing to take that risk unless we can meet in person. I’ve been scammed before for several thousand so now I’m extra cautious. Gotta live through that feeling to understand where I’m coming from.

Thanks for your kind words in regards to the drone bundle I’m selling. You could always return yours and buy mine and save a good amount of .

Reactions: AMann

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbaxmann