Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

SOLD 5/31/19 Brand New DJI Mavic 2 SMART CONTROLLER $649

Status
Not open for further replies.

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
FOR YOU GUYS JUST WANTING A SMART CONTROLLER:

I've decided to sell the parts of my unopened Mavic 2 Zoom with the Smart Controller Kit as something has come up and I could use the $$,
This Kit was purchased from an Amazon DJI Authorized Dealer for cash and discounts.

I'm offering Just The Smart Controller from the Kit in this sale. The Kit is unopened at this time so I have no specific pics of the Controller. I dont want to cut off the wrapper for the Kit until something is sold from the kit as I have the whole Mavic 2 Zoom with the Smart Controller offered in another ad.
PLEASE keep in mind that if we make a deal on anything and you want to pay with PayPal, I'm expecting the BUYER to cover all the PayPal Charges, about 3% so that I can net the whole price that we agree on. SELLER will cover the cost to ship within the Lower 48 States, you cover the Fees..

1. Brand New Smart Controller, sells for $749 at most places, selling here for $649. Will include Charge Cable.

Let me know what you have interest in and sorry but I only have pics of the box until something sells and I take it out of the plastic wrap.
I've bought and sold many Drone items here with no problems, as well as on eBay with over 3700 Positive Transactions with never a Neutral or a Negative, under my eBay ID, 1buddyc.
If you're are not satisfied with anything you buy from me, just send it back on your dime and your purchase price will be refunded.
Shipping will be from San Antonio, Texas and payment is expected in U.S. Dollars. Thanks for looking.

CIMG4020.JPG
CIMG4021.JPGCIMG4019.JPGCIMG4018.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler mckee