DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sold and Shipped Via Amazon

Casey

Reactions
Has anyone that ordered from amazon directly received any info on shipping? I don't mean the DJI Amazon store but the one that was sold and shipped by amazon with prime shipping.

I ordered via Amazon on October 4th, from HobbiesMedia. No information received yet on shipping. My Amazon order says "Arriving November 3 - 25"

HobbiesMedia's zip code is 07853 and I've been checking here for shipments from China to that zip code regularly...no hits yet.

I ordered sold and shipped via Amazon they only thing they can tell me is Dec. 1st, placed a preorder with BestBuy I guess we will see which one gets here first.

I ordered via Amazon on October 4th, from HobbiesMedia. No information received yet on shipping. My Amazon order says "Arriving November 3 - 25"

HobbiesMedia's zip code is 07853 and I've been checking here for shipments from China to that zip code regularly...no hits yet.
That's not sold and shipped by amazon. you purchased from hobbiesmedia.

Has anyone that ordered from amazon directly received any info on shipping? I don't mean the DJI Amazon store but the one that was sold and shipped by amazon with prime shipping.
I ordered from them on Sept. 29. I'm pretty sure I am among the first to order direct from Amazon (shipped/sold). I have no info.

Thanks for the input everyone. I see now the Ship and Sold from Amazon show december 1st as the release date.

I ordered sold and shipped via Amazon they only thing they can tell me is Dec. 1st, placed a preorder with BestBuy I guess we will see which one gets here first.

I ordered from Amazon (sold by Amazon with prime shipping) on Oct 4th and it still showed no information other than "Release date: Thursday, December 1, 2016".

Amazon sells ~500 million products, so I guess their customer service doesn't know much more than what's already in their website.

I'm looking forward to an early November shipping date, which is their original estimation when I pre-ordered.

Amazon customer service was able to tell me that they have not shipped any of these out and they do not have/received any in in their warehouse. The rep suggested that the new release date could be for both past and future orders.

I'm not expecting mine to arrive until mid December. :(

Amazon customer service was able to tell me that they have not shipped any of these out and they do not have/received any in in their warehouse. The rep suggested that the new release date could be for both past and future orders.

I'm not expecting mine to arrive until mid December. :(
Noooooooooooooooo!!!

I've ordered the combo from DroneDirect, they are still expecting to get this to me for Nov 9th.... 12 days and counting! I wouldn't mind it sooner but I still have my P3P to keep me going til then.

Mine was a debacle.
09/27/2016, 09:30 - Fly More Package ordered via DJI Amazon Storefront, expected received date - Oct 18-26.
10/15/2016 - Expected received date changes to Oct 26
10/26/2016 - Order disappears completely, Amazon support cannot find what happened. Ordered again at DJI.com.
10/27/2016, 07:30 - FedEx Tracking number delivered from original Amazon order for Oct 31 delivery (yeah, weird). Email received from DJI.com asking if I wanted the 2nd order canceled. Of course I do.
10/27/2016, 08:15 - money back on CC from 2nd order.

Mine was a debacle.
09/27/2016, 09:30 - Fly More Package ordered via DJI Amazon Storefront, expected received date - Oct 18-26.
10/15/2016 - Expected received date changes to Oct 26
10/26/2016 - Order disappears completely, Amazon support cannot find what happened. Ordered again at DJI.com.
10/27/2016, 07:30 - FedEx Tracking number delivered from original Amazon order for Oct 31 delivery (yeah, weird). Email received from DJI.com asking if I wanted the 2nd order canceled. Of course I do.
10/27/2016, 08:15 - money back on CC from 2nd order.
The op started this thread specifically about orders being "Shipped AND Sold" by Amazon.

The op started this thread specifically about orders being "Shipped AND Sold" by Amazon.

Amazon would be a 3rd party to DJI itself, which said they would ship to their customers first. Amazon would be on the 2nd tier to any DJI order. Amazon is just another vendor. This is why I went for DJI's official storefront instead of taking advantage of my own Prime membership. So, they are in line with everyone else, like BestBuy, Apple, Hobby Shops and the like.

Reactions: Advexure
Amazon would be a 3rd party to DJI itself, which said they would ship to their customers first. Amazon would be on the 2nd tier to any DJI order. Amazon is just another vendor. This is why I went for DJI's official storefront instead of taking advantage of my own Prime membership. So, they are in line with everyone else, like BestBuy, Apple, Hobby Shops and the like.

Thanks for the insight man. However, I was specifically asking about sold and shipped from Amazon. But thanks for sharing your awesome knowledge and foresight

Well Casey........ did you receive it yet ? From Amazon , I mean ..............

I ordered on Oct 14th from AMAZON Prime with delivery slipping to Ded 15, Jan 15 and currently Feb 10
Normally I find Amazon great to buy from
But on this order they have been less than supportive
I Cancelled it yesterday and ordered directly fro DJ I

I ordered on the 15th of October. I just received a shipping update of February 14th. I also realize that Amazon is not an official retailer like Apple or Best Buy. I'm patiently waiting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC