Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

**SOLD**. Apple iPad Mini 5th Gen, 64Gig, SILVER, WiFI and Cellular Unlocked A+ Mint w/box, charger, cable & case (MUXG2LL/A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
**SOLD **.

OK, REDUCED TO $300 **FIRM** PLUS USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING W/SIGNATURE (about $10).
Asking $365 or B.O. Ships from Florida. Includes original box, charger, lightening cable and a 2 part (top and bottom) case/stand. I am currently using a prepaid T-Mobile $5/month data plan (500MB/month data). It is fully unlocked and will work on any US carrier (ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile etc etc) or without carrier on WiFI only. Has onboard GPS chip and compass which the WIFI only model doesn't. GPS & Compass will work even without a cellular connection.

Note that "about" screen in photos is showing IOS Version 14.7.1 but shortly after powering it on for these photos it updated and is now running IOS 14.8. Next time it is powered on will probably update to IOS 15.

Last edited:

Starz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Scuff mark on the back or something that can be wiped off?
Apple charger or aftermarket?

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Scuff mark on the back or something that can be wiped off?
Apple charger or aftermarket?
No marks whatsoever. Not sure what you are seeing but there is a glare on the Apple Logo if that is what you are referring to. The charger is OEM, still in plastic never used. The lightening cable has been used. I even still have the plastic wrapper that was around the device.

Now I am not saying that if you looked under a magnifying lamp you just MIGHT see something (although I doubt it) but if you are that **** :D you're better off buying a new one! (edit: LOL! the "censored" word started with an "A" and ends with an "L")

I changed the back photo. Maybe this new one is better. Photos are from my spare iPhone Xr which I am using because I sold my 12 Pro Max.

2021-09-15 18.40.33.jpg

barrybcar

Reactions
I seriously considered this till I looked online and found out that there are mini 5s 128gb refurbished with warranty for 278.00.
I.E. I think you’re somewhat high on the pricing

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I seriously considered this till I looked online and found out that there are mini 5s 128gb refurbished with warranty for 278.00.
I.E. I think you’re somewhat high on the pricing
Cool! That's a good deal assuming it a cellular model and then of course you have sales tax.

Considering Decluttr will pay me $240 hassle free (after10% coupon) and I won't have to deal with shipping ts (or people :) ) I think $300 is fair for this in like new condition. Prices on Swappa are most all over $300 for this config & condition. I once bought a "refurbished" Samsung phone from Amazon and it looked like trash looked like it was run over by a truck (but it did work). Unlike Apple's refurbished (which is basically new with full Apple warranty) these places don't "refurbish" anything because there is nothing whatsoever to "refurbish" other than wiping it with disinfectant. :) Biggest concern is what's left of the battery. This one tests at 95-98% depending on the app so I'll use 95% as baseline. Bottom line is, for anyone else who found one cheaper, before I sell it for less than what I asked I'll just keep it as a spare or sell it to Decluttr or trade it to Apple for $220 which saves me $13 sales tax on replacement and a lot less hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads