Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

SOLD: DJI FPV Goggles

brantel

SOLD

For Sale: Basically brand new DJI FPV Goggles.
Includes Goggles & headband.
Includes original box.
Includes original cables.
Includes extra corrective lenses. +3.0D

Over $378.00 invested.

Goggles Purchased on 7/18/2018

I will pay shipping to the CONUS via my choice carrier. If you want shipping insurance, you have to pay for it.

I prefer PayPal as a payment method.

Listed in multiple locations.

ASKING $325.00 USD.

IMG_0141.jpg IMG_0142.jpg

Last edited:
Hi brantel:
Were you just not satisfied with the experience, as you state that everything is basically brand new. Were you using it with a Mavic by chance (what I fly). I have been on the fence about purchasing and also wear glasses, so your +3 corrective lenses may make it worth it for me to try. I also usually fly alone so don’t really have a spotter which I know you really should when using the goggles. Anyway if they are still available I appreciate your time.
-Doug

brantel

Hi brantel:
Were you just not satisfied with the experience, as you state that everything is basically brand new. Were you using it with a Mavic by chance (what I fly). I have been on the fence about purchasing and also wear glasses, so your +3 corrective lenses may make it worth it for me to try. I also usually fly alone so don’t really have a spotter which I know you really should when using the goggles. Anyway if they are still available I appreciate your time.
-Doug
Doug,

I have a Mavic Air and a P4P 2.0. I have only used them with the 2.0 which works wirelessly like the Mavic Pro. They work with the MA as well, just with the cable.

The goggles work great and do give you a true immersive experience.

I basically just got these and have only had time to fly with them a few times. Something major changed in my life (not bad just a different direction) and I am selling my drones and that is the only reason I am selling them.

The corrective lenses work great for those of us that need them.

They are still available and let me know if you are interested.

Brantel

Hey Brantel thanks for the info. I do have the Pro so no need for the wire (not that it’s a big deal). I am still not 100% sure if these are for me, but I’d like to make you an offer of $300 that I can pay via PayPal; I’m in NJ if that helps you consider shipping, and I wouldn’t mind paying for the insurance to cover the cost. Please let me know and thank you for considering.
-Doug

brantel

Hey Brantel thanks for the info. I do have the Pro so no need for the wire (not that it’s a big deal). I am still not 100% sure if these are for me, but I’d like to make you an offer of $300 that I can pay via PayPal; I’m in NJ if that helps you consider shipping, and I wouldn’t mind paying for the insurance to cover the cost. Please let me know and thank you for considering.
-Doug
Doug,

I will send you a PM.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okabass