Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

*** SOLD *** DJI Goggles and/or Goggles RE. Best offer(s) by end of week

RE version only used once. Perfect condition. No boxes, but includes form fitting case and 3.0 diopter DJI corrective lenses.

Regular version used several times and has a tiny speck (knat?) in one mirror that I dont know how to remove. Only noticeable on white background while powering up. No boxes. Form fitting case and 3.0 diopter focus fixers.

I’ve tried these plus Bt-300, Crystalsky etc and need to clean house.

mad monkey

You might want to add some information, like prices, location, payment options etc.

Pictures also go a million miles toward a sale

Last edited:
I figured everyone here knows what they look like. Paypal would be best I suppose. I’ll entertain any offer as long as it at least covers the shipping cost.

mad monkey

I figured everyone here knows what they look like. Paypal would be best I suppose. I’ll entertain any offer as long as it at least covers the shipping cost.
Hah sounds good to me! Id love goggles but wife says no more money spending... If you're desperate to get rid, whatever it costs to ship to Canada I'll pay that hahah

Duh I figured it out by reading it again.

So you have a Racing Edition Goggles that were used once and you have regular goggles that have a small speck in them.

Last edited: